Default US server location - need cheap VPS hosting

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order SSD VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Need: US server location, 45 gbs of disk, 1 gbs of RAM, Linux, 1 tb - bandwidth.

What do you think about SolVPS.com?
    Do you know anything about them? Any discounts or fresh promos?

You must use 4Goodhosting.com without any doubt. I have been using it myself for last 1 year and till now there has been no down time. My websites are running fast and smooth. Pricing remains competitive. Support is real 24 hours active. They respond fast and often with full solution. They respond in minutes and not hours just like the major hosts today.

My suggestion is provisionhost.com. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

===>> Try findmeavps.com service. These guys know how to find the best VPS host for specific needs.
    Their service is free. Their team are professional. I like them. Recommended.

You will be pleased with Vpsnine.com - they offer low-cost VPS accounts in New York.
    These guys provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Quality SSD VPS deals can be got from hostingsource.com.
    Their prices are affordable and plans are full-featured.
    Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

VPS accounts from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    All the questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent!

Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com provide solid VPS deals with low attractive prices.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. They fix issues in no time.

Go ahead and give SolVPS host a try. You needn't look at any other vps hosts.
    Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.