Default Which one should we learn first, C or C++?

I want to learn C and C++. I read somewhere that C is nothing but C++ but low version, so we can directly learn C++ without learning C.
    Please give me your advice should I learn C++ first.
    Also please suggest me any software to write C or C++ that I shall be able to download from internet freely.

Well there is not much difference between them. I think you should start from base and then go for c++
    SmartzKool

i think C is the best to learn because it is a foundation for every language, every syntax will be related to other languages.

hey friends there is a saying that C is the mother of all languages.so you have to master C first in order to learn any other language.

Start with C basics first. C++ is nothing but the little extra extension of C. I have learnt all that in my Engineering first year.

But whats the use of learning it ?? I would like to know....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

c is the low level language and it the basic foundation for all the other languages so it is better to learn first c and then go for other languages.

Default Re: Which one should we learn first, C or C++?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I want to learn C and C++. I read somewhere that C is nothing but C++ but low version, so we can directly learn C++ without learning C.
    Also please suggest me any software to write C or C++ that I shall be able to download from internet freely.
    First one has to learn C then C++ one can't jump directly to C++ without learning C if you have knowledge Of C then you can Jump directly to C++
    Thank You.

I suggest you to first learn c language then go for c++ because almost the syntax will be same in C++ as in C

The first thing is you need to start from basics.If you are perfect in the basics then you can go for C++.......

You first learn C and then go for C++. They are very similar, but some syntax are different in C++. I have learnt C a long days back, just forgot everything about it. I need to learn it from the begining.

Yes you are right. There is no such requirement that to learn C++ you should learn C first. In C++ you will have everything that is available in C. So the only thing is- you have to start from the basics of C++. One advantage of knowing C is while learning C++ you should not focus more on basic but the things which is new in C++.

I think there are lots of tools available one of them is, Visual C++ where you can write your C++ program and also perform all kinds of things.

Default Message

Joomla is used to build web design basically but it is also used to build some applications.

the difference betwee the C and C++ is the way to solve problem.
    C is the basic of programme language. so you'd better start with C, and then you can learn C++ easily.

I Have Completed my Graduation in Computer Application, and as per my Knowledge say Its better to go for C language 1st and then C++, so that the basic of C will stand helpful for you in understanding the OOPs concept of C++....

though you can learn C++ directly without knowing C,but it is advised to learn C first to know C++ very well.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800 View Post
    Hi first you learn c because c is basic foundation. If you learn c very well. You will easily learn any other language.