Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free domains

Default free domains

if you want a domain no need to buy.just visit the following site and you can create your own domain.

www.co.cc

i think no one is interested in getting free domain everyone wants to pay for the domain.it is just crazy.i am the only person who is posting in this thread.if this continues i will delete this thread.but can i do it?can i delete my own thread?

The link which you've given is offering subdomain freely. Almost all web hosting companies is giving such free subdomains, so no one is interested. People are interested in getting top level domain. We can get such TLD only for money.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    The link which you've given is offering subdomain freely. Almost all web hosting companies is giving such free subdomains, so no one is interested. People are interested in getting top level domain. We can get such TLD only for money.
    its quite obvious that no one will offer you top level domain for free. Although you can get one who allows you a free top level domain if you post for them.
    SmartzKool

there are many sites that offer such free domains.but i think that the above is quite good one.

yes the site that i have specified is quite a good one.i had asked about it to many people and they all too say the same thing that this site is offering such a good domain for free and after 3-4 months the site will also register your domain directly with google.isn't that great?you don't have to work hard for your domain to appear in google search engine.

Is it possible to get a top-level domain for free? Nash_avi, have you used this site for free domain? I am thinking of try my luck here, as it is free, I don't have to risky anything.

Dear nash, I can see the site, but I don't know after choose a domain, where I found good hosting. As I know domain is available very cheap, so I suggest you where you buy hosting, the company provide you domain for free.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is it possible to get a top-level domain for free? Nash_avi, have you used this site for free domain? I am thinking of try my luck here, as it is free, I don't have to risky anything.
    If you want free TLD, then you can think about two sites, one is "domain4free.com", to get free tld domain from here, your site must have good traffic daily. And one more is "hostbidder.com", here you have to post till you get 900 points to get free domain.

I don`t find anything special about co.cc as I know almost all free web hosting providers give us a free subdomain while hosting. Then why we need to register the co.cc subdomain separately.

these type os domains don't get indexed in search engines as fast and don't get high rankings

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    these type os domains don't get indexed in search engines as fast and don't get high rankings
    i think so,there are few people are willing to use those kinds of domains.and there are a lot of free domains we can use if we want to practice web sites.before i have some free domains and built 2 websites but now all of them are gone.

I did see in some webhosting company that offer you a free top-level domains if you have a blog that post and describes their webhosting services. Arr.... I can't recall the webhosting site, once I find out, I will post here.. It is indeed good, but make sure you have your own blog to post first!

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I did see in some webhosting company that offer you a free top-level domains if you have a blog that post and describes their webhosting services. Arr.... I can't recall the webhosting site, once I find out, I will post here.. It is indeed good, but make sure you have your own blog to post first!
    is blogspot working in that company?i have my blogspot but as far as i know if i want my current blog name to be changed i should buy a domain.

I have tried this one but did not get satisfied results what i needed.

Hi your suggestion is good but if you can more accurate sites then this then it will be good i suppose.

.co.cc is not a top level domain, it is a sublevel domain. There are many sites currently giving free sub level domain like .co.cc, if you do mind having a sublevel domain, you can continues create a domain with them. If you really want a free top level domain, then you can try hostbidder.com where you can redeem your 900 HB points with the free domain there.

thanks for sharing information i will try today if any doubt i will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    .co.cc is not a top level domain, it is a sublevel domain. There are many sites currently giving free sub level domain like .co.cc, if you do mind having a sublevel domain, you can continues create a domain with them. If you really want a free top level domain, then you can try hostbidder.com where you can redeem your 900 HB points with the free domain there.
    hey what is th 900Hb i am not able to understand please give me the details of this as i am interested in it.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: free domains

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    if you want a domain no need to buy.just visit the following site and you can create your own domain.

www.co.cc
    these are sub domains there is hell and heaven difference with your own domain and sub domain under some other company.

It has been proved that if you want something good then you have to pay otherwise you might get a defect. Of course there might be persons who will try but here I think more or less are people who know what it means to be tricked.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content