Default Tradelite Financial Corporation, www.tradelite.net

Tradelite Finance Corp. Review
    Type:
    Offshore Investment Company
    Return: 194% in 60 days, 147% in 40 days, 118% in 20 days. Cancellation of investment allowed at a 10% fee.
    Minimum/Maximum: $50/$10000

Referral: 7% on first investment, 3% thereafter

Opened: March 2005 offline, expanded online June 2007
    Risk: Medium - High (subject to change)
    Return: High
    My Overall Rating: Excelent

MORE DETAILS: TFC is runNed by former JPMorgan derivatives traders as well as Martin Mitchell, who is the Project Coordinator of Tradelite's Online Investment Platform (the online division of Tradelite Finance Corp Since June 2007). The company is registered since March 13, 2005 in the Public Registry of Panama.

This program accepts many payment processors, but not STP Recently, they've introduced the payment processor StrictPay.com , which we can easily fund via STP.

They do provide free Debit Card when we achieve certain amount of investment and will show the proof of their trading and results.

For More information go to the website and sign up link in my signature.
    Thanks.
    Complete Online Portfolio, Hidden Content
    Hidden Content the best

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Another HYIP site. We have been discussing for a long that HYIP are not really risk free sites. I am not going to register or invest in this site.

the amount of investment is high enough in this site, i know a site where u can invest even $1 and with same profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Another HYIP site. We have been discussing for a long that HYIP are not really risk free sites. I am not going to register or invest in this site.
    Hi you are welcome for not to invest. I just started this with $100 and I am enjoying with 60 day plans and with 94% profit with outstanding support.

I am compounding part of my investment to reach $1500 to get free debit card and to see their proof of trading and proof of profit.

I am earning good here and I am sharing this here, so I welcome all who want to be part of it. Thanks.
    Hidden Content the best

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    the amount of investment is high enough in this site, i know a site where u can invest even $1 and with same profit.
    Right with world's economic situation, inflation, and price rising with every thing I feel $1 is very less and how long will it take to have a decent profit.

Tradelite corporation is doing very well and paying in right time and with unbetable support since June 2007.

In 60 days we can get 94%, almost double and you get your seed money back and then its your choice how u do.

I welcome all who wants to part of it, thanks.
    Hidden Content the best

Quote Originally Posted by anil26
    Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Right with world's economic situation, inflation, and price rising with every thing I feel $1 is very less and how long will it take to have a decent profit.
    seems that you know about some economic tips .
    I have talked about inflation and economic situations ..and discussed some curves and how everything is going but no one is aware to that information .

The large amount to invest is very risky , i will of course think about that as its running from a nice organization.

Though the large amount feels risky, but right now I will say the risk is very low (risk is there in any kind of investments).

Since June 2007 it has been paying very fast that too within 48 hours and my upline Jake from ASA has put this in Class A opportunities. There has been a big discussion in ASA forum and lot of members well in Profit.

The way it has been running now can take risk and take the seed money out and play with the profit and it is achievable.

Please PM me for more or SIGN UP link if you dont see in my signature. Thanks.
    Hidden Content the best

Dear Anil, I think the site is gone. Are you receive your money? Most of hyips are scam, please don't invest big amount ever.

most of the HYIP site r scam. So, I am not interested these type site. And this site is allredy gone also.

Some kind of an HYIP investments right? After losing some money in safeatom, I have to pass from this one for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Anil, I think the site is gone. Are you receive your money? Most of hyips are scam, please don't invest big amount ever.
    Well thank you for advice.

I have maintained a strategy to invest online. To let know the amount invest in HYIPs, how much I can afford to lose, and I take it as a loss the first day onwards. So, when I get a return it is bonus for me or if it goes scam before I am in profit or original money back, I have nothing to worry.

And that too I do not invest from my pocket, I invest from earnings from my other good long term low yield investment sites.

To others, to let know tradelite is already gone.

Thanks again
    Hidden Content the best

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Some kind of an HYIP investments right? After losing some money in safeatom, I have to pass from this one for now.
    Yep, ur right. There are certain sites which are even paying for 2-3 years some are years back. The original idea should be to get ur original money back ASAP. People suffer, who put a small amount and try to compound to get a bigger return and at the end, end of with losing ur originaly money. And should not put money which u cannot afford to lose and should not be dependent on these returns.

Anybody can PM me if want to have some grasp on how I do. Thanks.
    Hidden Content the best