Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What you think of ximmy now ?

Ximmy has turned paying all members all of sudden. Do you think it will still continue cash payments to its members ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Oh really?Ximmy is paying now?strange after their wrong calculation of payment i left that site and they didn't respond even in mails.Lets check now what 's going on there?

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I had heard about the problems with this site and so did not do much activity there. However, if it has started paying and if the members are having positive opinion about it then I will certailny become active there.

Default What is Ximmy all about?

Is Ximmy is paid for Survey site? and is it for international members? I heard that all the padi for Survey sites are not for international members, especially for Indians. What is the sitename?

it is a paid to review site . with the use of search engine also. anyways, they are not paying any more. i just don't know why the admin has stopped his program. i think the admin should continue with it but lower the rate and also changing the system. instead of pay ing for reviews. should pay for searching using their search engine. just like other paid to seearch site. which i think that will actually earn them more money with this way.

they didnot paid me .so, i will not be active now in that site more.a site once scammed me can scam anytime.so, a big no now.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    they didnot paid me .so, i will not be active now in that site more.a site once scammed me can scam anytime.so, a big no now.
    If they have started paying, then you may get your payment little late. Atleast they have started paying theat is good sign. Wait for few days. If you do not get the payment then please post here the same information. We will be interested in your feed back. Paying to few members does not mean that they are really paying forum.

Well I have more than 20 $ to be paid. If I could make another 500 points then I would be earning 40 $. I waited to reach 40 $ untill then they started showing up payment are withheld temproraly
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Re: What is Ximmy all about?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is Ximmy is paid for Survey site? and is it for international members? I heard that all the padi for Survey sites are not for international members, especially for Indians. What is the sitename?
    Ximmy is not a paid for survey site,it is te site where u can post small news ,pictures,jokes etc to get points and points will be redeemed to money.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Well I have more than 20 $ to be paid. If I could make another 500 points then I would be earning 40 $. I waited to reach 40 $ untill then they started showing up payment are withheld temproraly
    sorry to hear that, but i don't think they will start paying again. Maybe they had ran out of money and want to focus on getting profit.

hey thats a great news if they startd paying. i have 800 points there
    are you sure we get paid from them now?

hey they are not paying yet.
    please dont work on it

if any one got any new payment pls post here so that we can be active in that site again.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah me two stopped posting there because of their non-payment.but if they again start paying,i will return to the site.

I lost hope on the site. I think they will not start the payment section. Once I mailed the admin of the site but there was no reply from his side. :cry:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I had heard about the problems with this site and so did not do much activity there. However, if it has started paying and if the members are having positive opinion about it then I will certailny become active there.
    Its a very good news for all of us. I am not so much active there. But after hearing this good news i will be again active there... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Its a very good news for all of us. I am not so much active there. But after hearing this good news i will be again active there... :wink:
    THere is no good news yet on this site. we are still waiting still for this site to be back as a GPT site. but until now it isn't .

I don't think they will be paying again and if they did, it would be very small. After all every webmaster seeks his benefits than the people who help to promote his/her site..they started the paying campaign to quickly get popular and now they don't need any recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I don't think they will be paying again and if they did, it would be very small. After all every webmaster seeks his benefits than the people who help to promote his/her site..they started the paying campaign to quickly get popular and now they don't need any recognition.
    Oflate I have sent a Message to Sean Williams the CEO of the site. I hope he would be replying soon.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Oflate I have sent a Message to Sean Williams the CEO of the site. I hope he would be replying soon.
    ops, its a very bad news byyp for all of us. Now-a-days I am not so much active there. So, Nick did u got ur payment? or any reply from Sean Williams ?