Default How to use Blogger in my website

I have a website, I want to use blogger type activity in my website, i.e., users can post their opinions in a forum, which can be entered directly from my website. If I use google blogger then there must be a google account in my name. How can I use google blogger into my website? Please suggest me.

You should have to design your web page accordingly..Its require server side coding where you can store all the forum details either flat file or database...Its require some memory to maintain those comments..

Quote Originally Posted by newtonmn
    You should have to design your web page accordingly..Its require server side coding where you can store all the forum details either flat file or database...Its require some memory to maintain those comments..
    If I use google blogger then also I have to do those things? I think google will handle all those for me. anyway, many many thanks for your advise.

i have never heard of this before.you can use blogger in your website and that too google blogger?please provide more details of this topic.i too want to use blogger in my website.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i have never heard of this before.you can use blogger in your website and that too google blogger?please provide more details of this topic.i too want to use blogger in my website.
    Actually I want to say that there would be a link in my website which will take you to the google blogger area. If one use google blogger, they have to sign-in with his UN and PW. How this problem will be solved? and is this the problem at all? Am I telling the absurd? Pl help.

After a long time I am again into my own thread. I want to link my google blogger from my website. The url of that blogger is http://abcd.blogspot.com (abcd is my blogger name). If I link that blogger, does the google blogger logo would come automatically?

Default Re: How to use Blogger in my website

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have a website, I want to use blogger type activity in my website, i.e., users can post their opinions in a forum, which can be entered directly from my website. If I use google blogger then there must be a google account in my name. How can I use google blogger into my website? Please suggest me.
    you can't import bloggers to your site because ur site is a static site and i can do what you want but i don't want to spend my valuable time for this because previously you told you need a site search engine when i did that you didn't reply me and when i ask about it you told you don't need it.But i can develop all types of site and can convert blogger type of site.
    Thank You.