Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Verification by giving the Bank Account Number.

I have given my bank account number of Indian bank to paypal for the transfer of money. Now with this account number can I get my account verified?
    Does this action ( of giving my bank account number and tranfering the funds into that account) allow me to get my account verified? Or I have to saperately request for verification of my account?

i believe that giving your bank account is not verification. you have to verify with your debit card or credit card and use only the bank account to receive your money. but it still depends on the rules of paypal on your country. cause this is the rule in my country.

verification of paypal account deals only with the debit card or credit card
    that is for sure.. i have a doubt that after giving our account number in
    paypal how many days does it take to receive the money in our account.... and what is the charge for transferring the money to our bank
    account.?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    verification of paypal account deals only with the debit card or credit card
    that is for sure.. i have a doubt that after giving our account number in
    paypal how many days does it take to receive the money in our account.... and what is the charge for transferring the money to our bank
    account.?
    To Withdraw money from paypal to Indian bank charges are as follow
    Above 7000 INR- No charge at all
    Below 7000 INR - 50 INR per transfer

All these transaction will be done in 5- 7 days normally its done in 5 days.
    For this transfer you need to know the IFSC Code of your respected bank branch in which you have the account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I had requested for the payment about eight days back. I received the confirmation mail that they are sending the payment to my Indian Bank. Till date no message about the payment. What could be the reason for the non receipt for the payment?
    Should I wait for two three days more before I ask them to check the status of my payment?

By adding the bank account you can increase your sending limit thats all
    There is no other use by adding it ....
    As far as transfer is concerned i once got paid in 4 to 5 days .... I am waiting for another deposit since three days hope to get it soon
    If it is taking more than 7 days contact their support

I have received my transfer of the funds to my Indian bank.
    For verifying my account, I do not use any credit card. Then cannot I get my account varified on paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    For verifying my account, I do not use any credit card. Then cannot I get my account varified on paypal?
    use vcc to verify your account,it is easy and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    use vcc to verify your account,it is easy and cheap.
    I do not use vcc either. I have heard that by giving some friend's credict card number also I can get my account verified. Is it true?

Yes you can get verified by giving a friend's credit card details
    But you have to remember that the credit card will be linked to your account.So your friend will not be able to use the credit card as he wants

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Yes you can get verified by giving a friend's credit card details
    But you have to remember that the credit card will be linked to your account.So your friend will not be able to use the credit card as he wants
    No that would be unfair on my part. I have a debit card of my Indian bank. Can I use to get the account verified?

You can be verified user in paypal by adding your debit/ credit card. Both are accepted. Well if you have bank account then surely you would be having debit card. Try to be verified by using that.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I had requested for the payment about eight days back. I received the confirmation mail that they are sending the payment to my Indian Bank. Till date no message about the payment. What could be the reason for the non receipt for the payment?
    Should I wait for two three days more before I ask them to check the status of my payment?
    Well I never had a problem with it. I have requested twice and both times I received my money within 3 days. I suggest you verify your bank details again.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    You can be verified user in paypal by adding your debit/ credit card. Both are accepted. Well if you have bank account then surely you would be having debit card. Try to be verified by using that.
    Well nick,
    Thanks for the information. I will use my bank debit card to get paypal verified account .

nr. microsoft,
    I have received my transfer of payment from paypal.

Default Re: Verification by giving the Bank Account Number.

I have given my bank account number of Indian bank to paypal for the transfer of money. Now with this account number can I get my account verified?
    Does this action ( of giving my bank account number and tranfering the funds into that account) allow me to get my account verified? Or I have to saperately request for verification of my account?
    Dear Devesh,

from your latest post it is cleared that you have received money through paypal to your bank account even you haven't verified your account through debit/credit card yet. I also have an account with paypal and from the rules & regulation of it I knew that it is not required to verify your account while receiving fund, if you want to pay someone through paypal, then you must verify your account and it is only through credit card. Paypal will not accept debit card from any Indian user. I have tried to verify my account with Axis bank debit card, they've not accepted it. At last I have done my account to get verified by my freind's credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Well nick,
    Thanks for the information. I will use my bank debit card to get paypal verified account .

nr. microsoft,
    I have received my transfer of payment from paypal.
    Well indian debits cards are not accepted to verify your account by paypal.

Then what should one do to verify his/her account? All do not have the opportunity to own a credit card and even they don't have freinds who can lend their c.card.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Then what should one do to verify his/her account? All do not have the opportunity to own a credit card and even they don't have freinds who can lend their c.card.
    Well indian debit cards are not accepted by Paypal. Even I have the same problem. I tried verifying account by using my sister's credit card and they locked my account for 2 months. So stay unverified untill you get your own credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well indian debit cards are not accepted by Paypal. Even I have the same problem. I tried verifying account by using my sister's credit card and they locked my account for 2 months. So stay unverified untill you get your own credit card.
    You have bad luck! People from India, without having credit card of their own, are verifying their account with their freind's credit card. I have learnt about this from various forum postings. Why the account is locked in your case, it is not clear.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    You have bad luck! People from India, without having credit card of their own, are verifying their account with their freind's credit card. I have learnt about this from various forum postings. Why the account is locked in your case, it is not clear.
    Well when I contacted paypal regarding that issue, they said that they blocked my account because the credit card was used by someone else. This means that if you verify with your friend's credit card, he won't be able to use it online or in any shopping malls.