Default MAke your own website

hello friends if anyone of you want to own a adsense sharing site and want to earn from it then plz pm me i am making adsense sharing site all types of forums,personal blogs,personal website,static page,flash websites,banners,logo everything with reasonable rate.i am providing one free .com domain+1 yr hosting+200 personal mail a\c+SEO+directories listing+1 yr advertisements in more than 2 lakhs of websites+1 yr free maintenance.plz pm me to know more about adsense sharing site.
    Thank You.

I am iterested about it. My e-mail address is - paramita0101@gmail.com

I am waiting for ur mail.

i will definitely pm you but is it really free or we do we have to pay after a certain time.thanks for this info.

Dear Satyakam, you are great. I have very little knowledge about computer and internet. I'm interested to make my own website. Please inform me that how much I will need to spend for. Thanks.

DEar Satyakam, you are offering so much of things absolutely free of cost and it is really unbelievable!! If I want to own a domain and launch a website, it cost nothing? Is it necessary to own a .in type of domain for Indian people?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    DEar Satyakam, you are offering so much of things absolutely free of cost and it is really unbelievable!! If I want to own a domain and launch a website, it cost nothing? Is it necessary to own a .in type of domain for Indian people?
    It is not necessary to own a .in domain for Indian people, anyone can own any type of domain in the world... I am also an Indian and I own .com, .net, .info domains...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    It is not necessary to own a .in domain for Indian people, anyone can own any type of domain in the world... I am also an Indian and I own .com, .net, .info domains...
    Actually I heard that the Indian Government has suggested to own .in websites for her people though I don't know the reason.

Hi Satyakam,
    It seems you have created flipping websites and now you want to sell that to us. I'm interested to buy website from you if your price is reasonable. I don't understand what you mean by sharing google adsense revenue. After we buy website from you, why we need to share the revenue with you?

Default Re: MAke your own website

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    hello friends if anyone of you want to own a adsense sharing site and want to earn from it then plz pm me i am making adsense sharing site all types of forums,personal blogs,personal website,static page,flash websites,banners,logo everything with reasonable rate.i am providing one free .com domain+1 yr hosting+200 personal mail a\c+SEO+directories listing+1 yr advertisements in more than 2 lakhs of websites+1 yr free maintenance.plz pm me to know more about adsense sharing site.
    Thank You.
    Nice To Here From You That U are also developing websites, actually i am also a small web developer.
    Thank You.