Default Looking for images

Is there a site where i can get images to put on my banner ads i can make my banner ads but need a site where i can get the images from

thanks in advance
    cj monaco

i dont recommend this wat but if you want you should contact the image owner in advance.

Basically, you should try to do a google search with phrases like "free graphics, free logos, and royalty free images"

Also, there is software you can download to make really nice looking banner ads. Check 'em out!

-- JohnnyFIVE

i am now creating my blog and i too have the same question.can anybody please help me out.if anyone gets the key to it please let me know.

Search in google for free images and you will find plenty of them. If the images are free, it is not required to get permission from the owner.

well is that a scam to get the free images?because the images are owned by certain sites i think and you have to pay for those.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well is that a scam to get the free images?because the images are owned by certain sites i think and you have to pay for those.
    As far as I know, if they declares that images are free, then you don't have to pay money. There are plenty of free articles also available in the net and you can use them as your website contents also. And of course you don't have to pay for them. Moreover, those images and articles are not scam. I myself use some of those images in my website and still now no problem arises.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    As far as I know, if they declares that images are free, then you don't have to pay money. There are plenty of free articles also available in the net and you can use them as your website contents also. And of course you don't have to pay for them. Moreover, those images and articles are not scam. I myself use some of those images in my website and still now no problem arises.

May I know the web site name? Pls tell us.

you just search the google by 'free article for webpages' and will find plenty of links there. Similarly you can search by 'free images'. I myself have used and still using www.fg-a.com for free icons, pictures etc. Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    you just search the google by 'free article for webpages' and will find plenty of links there. Similarly you can search by 'free images'. I myself have used and still using www.fg-a.com for free icons, pictures etc. Try this.

thank you providing me with such a great info i will check this out and use the images in my blog.well this might be useful for even creating banners.

There is another site for free images and Graphics, www.schoolicons.com/eng. It would also helps you to exchange the link of your website.

Please search on google for image, also try orkutfunda for image and html of any image.

Default Re: Looking for images

There are many site available but the images are not for free you have to contact the image owner and pay him for the images.
    Thank You.