Default Blackhat Vs Whitehat SEO

So by which methods you optimize your websites. Which one you feel is better one.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I guess I am using White Seo to improve my website. Those are the techniques that I am familiar with.

Plus, as I have heard, using Blackhat SEO tactics, search engines - specially Google would penalize the site, using these kind of tecnics.

Blackhat SEO techniques are not detected by google.
    But incase google does find out about such techniques are being practiced to get a good rank and indexing...Google will ban that site from the google index and will never ever be re considered...
    So you be really a professional in using such techniques carefully
    Last edited by Yogagirl; 04-08-10 at 06:49.

i always use black seo ...white seo hasnt evr seemed easy for me...

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    So how much you have made with it till now !!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The most simple black hat SEO techniques are - encrypt words in images with the help of banner codes or something similar because while crawling google bots don't crawl through images. Insert words which mix with the background color .... This is even more simple just put a text editor in between and enter high density words which contrast with the background color so that they don't even seem to be present .....

But these are quite risky because if they are not performed with utmost care and google detects them, then you sure are gonna get banned for it

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    The most simple black hat SEO techniques are - encrypt words in images with the help of banner codes or something similar because while crawling google bots don't crawl through images. Insert words which mix with the background color .... This is even more simple just put a text editor in between and enter high density words which contrast with the background color so that they don't even seem to be present .....

But these are quite risky because if they are not performed with utmost care and google detects them, then you sure are gonna get banned for it
    Thats the reason I stay away from black hat SEO.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It is just a matter of being an expert nick ....
    Don't try it with your current earning blogs ...Create a dead blog for testing ...Try out all these things and use google crawler or any other bots to crawl through your site and see if the techniques are being detected ...

The more you try the better you will get at these things .... And trust me this will get you more traffic and better PR in not time

It is just a matter of being an expert nick ....
    Don't try it with your current earning blogs ...Create a dead blog for testing ...Try out all these things and use google crawler or any other bots to crawl through your site and see if the techniques are being detected ...

The more you try the better you will get at these things .... And trust me this will get you more traffic and better PR in not time
    But what if they ban my account ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

white hat is the actual SEO ways you hsould use for optimizing your site. Black hat ways brings negative reputation for your site.
    SmartzKool

Thats the reason I stay away from black hat SEO.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    But what if they ban my account ???
    You need not include your adsense ads in it.
    Just sign up a new account and use webmaster tools in analysing whether your blog is being indexed or not.
    At the same time check whether you are getting good traffic or not which will determine whether the black hat SEO is working properly or not

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    But you'll have higher chances that Google and other search engines ban your site if you keep on doing black hat SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag View Post
    Blackhat SEO techniques are not detected by google.
    But incase google does find out about such techniques are being practiced to get a good rank and indexing...Google will ban that site from the google index and will never ever be re considered...
    So you be really a professional in using such techniques carefully
    That is absolutely INCORRECT! The easiest way to get your sites bumped out of the SEs and banned is to use blackhat techniques. You will be banned permanently from Google if you are caught and believe me, you'll be caught down the road. This is shady SEO practice and I would never hire someone who uses black hat techniques.

Yes, you will get ranked quickly but Google catches on quickly and the spider bots are a lot smarter. I highly suggest NOT using black hat SEO. White hat, organic SEO, is the BEST way to rank high on the search engines. Go ahead and do your research and you'll see how black hat is frowned upon out there!

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
    white hat is the actual SEO ways you hsould use for optimizing your site. Black hat ways brings negative reputation for your site.
    Exactly Smart. Not only will it get your site a negative rep but you'll get banned.