Default amazon.com associate central affialate program

Launched in 1996, Associates is Amazon.com's affiliate marketing program. By linking to Amazon products and services you can add compelling content for your site visitors enjoyment and receive up to 10% in referral fees for doing so.

As one of the first online affiliate marketing programs, Associates has a 10-year track record of developing solutions to help website owners, Web developers, and Amazon sellers make money. Our latest innovations include aStore, Omakase™ Links, and Product Previews.

Current participants in the Amazon Associates program include large, well-known sites, niche content sites and blogs, comparison shopping engines, search engine marketers, and everything in between. Visit our Current Associates page to see how some of these members are using our solutions.

How the Program Works
    Associates drive internet traffic to Amazon.com through specially formatted links that allow us to track sales and other activity.
    Associates earn up to 10% in referral fees on all qualifying revenue made through their links.

We send monthly payments to Associates.

Once you join the program, we will give you access to Associates Central, our extranet exclusive to our Associates. This is the place where you will build your links, view your traffic and earnings reports, and read about the latest news and opportunities available to you through the program.

Participation is Easy and Free
    Complete the online application.
    Create & post your links to Amazon.com using our Build Links tool in Associates Central.

Begin tracking your traffic and earnings reports online. Reports are updated daily.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com

thanks for the link, one of my friends wanted the link this kind of site, thanks for it may be he like to visit and join it.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i will check this out and see that if i have any advanyage of this site? have you tried this site yourself? thanks for the useful, informative and nice post.

Dear mustang, amazon.com is very good and famous affiliate program on internet, also the site is most reputed site. Thanks for sharing.

Amazon.com is very popular affiliate program on internet. I am also a memeber of this site.. But my earning is not so good.. Did u got any payment from them? Reply.

This is what I was looking for. I have heard about this program but now I finally got the link. Thanks a lot for the information and link. I will definitely join this site for sure.

Can you tell the payment processor used in this site for payment?? Are they paying money, vouchers or something else.

I am interested only if site is paying money using paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    This is what I was looking for. I have heard about this program but now I finally got the link. Thanks a lot for the information and link. I will definitely join this site for sure.

Can you tell the payment processor used in this site for payment?? Are they paying money, vouchers or something else.

I am interested only if site is paying money using paypal.
    I'm not sure if they pay by paypal or not, but it's a great affiliate program than any other programs. Many people like to shop from amazon, so it's really worth to try it out.

BTW: I know one affiliate network site called e-bay which pays by paypal. You can try that too.