Thread: LR to PP

Default LR to PP

I would like to transfer my LR to PP
    is any one interested in exchanging?

Default Re: LR to PP

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Contact moustafa. If I am not mistaken, he is interested to buy LR in exchange to paypal. He wants LR.

He will be happy to exchange with you if the both of you agree on the exchange rate

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Contact moustafa. If I am not mistaken, he is interested to buy LR in exchange to paypal. He wants LR.

He will be happy to exchange with you if the both of you agree on the exchange rate
    Thanks alot Izabella for advertising .

you are right , i can help in that .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

Perhaps this information can be useful for me in the future since I've both liberty reserve and pay pal. $1 in liberty reserve equal to how many usd in pay pal account? thanks in advance.

plz tell me the rate you want,if i can accept then i will do exchange with you as well.i have 10$ in my paypal and 10$ in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray

Perhaps this information can be useful for me in the future since I've both liberty reserve and pay pal. $1 in liberty reserve equal to how many usd in pay pal account? thanks in advance.
    Currently i can exchange LR to PP not the opposite .
    it means you give LR and i give PP
    Rate is 1 : 1

Well, you said that you don't like having larger sum of money in your PP account, and I thought I might help you with that.

Well, you said that you don't like having larger sum of money in your PP account, and I thought I might help you with that.
    thats good , once you are ready so tell me or send me a pm .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I would like to know who it is done. I mean if one person is having LR account and the other one is having PP account, how they can transfer each others funds? I have never done so and I have AP account. May be in future I would be interested in such exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I would like to know who it is done. I mean if one person is having LR account and the other one is having PP account, how they can transfer each others funds? I have never done so and I have AP account. May be in future I would be interested in such exchange.
    normally , they talk about the rate and then each one pay to the other one the required amount .

moustafa,
    are you still looking for someone to exchange LR to PP/

yes, i can help you in that .
    let me know how much LR do you have for that exchange .

is there any option to transfer money from LR to paypal.i was waiting for this opportunity so that i can use LR which is very secure.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    is there any option to transfer money from LR to paypal.i was waiting for this opportunity so that i can use LR which is very secure.
    if you will wait , then you will keep waiting for this... You need to find someone for this...

I have exchanged thrice in 1 month I guess...
    SmartzKool

I also have the same doubt. I don't have experience.
    Here is my guess how they transfer :
    Suppose you want to transfer $5 LR for $5 paypal. You will send $5 LR to the dealer $5 LR account. And the person in return will send you $5 paypal to your paypal account.
    I think it's little risky, the person who first sends the money may lose his money if the second person don't send him money in return.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I also have the same doubt. I don't have experience.
    Here is my guess how they transfer :
    Suppose you want to transfer $5 LR for $5 paypal. You will send $5 LR to the dealer $5 LR account. And the person in return will send you $5 paypal to your paypal account.
    I think it's little risky, the person who first sends the money may lose his money if the second person don't send him money in return.
    that is true that it is risky and that is why we should always exchange with reputed members of the forum.

And PP value is higher now, you may get upto $1.15 PP for $1 LR.
    SmartzKool

I would like to share my knowledge on the LR to PP exchange ...

First the risk is always with who is sending the LR, because as most of you know that LR is irreversible and Paypal is reversable, taking advantage of this a lot of members will try to scam so please choose trusted members only to exchange if not you might lose your money.

Second you can sell 1 LR for more than 1 PP only if you are a reputed exchanger, newbies wont get more than 1 PP because members wont trust.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag

First the risk is always with who is sending the LR, because as most of you know that LR is irreversible and Paypal is reversable, taking advantage of this a lot of members will try to scam so please choose trusted members only to exchange if not you might lose your money.

Second you can sell 1 LR for more than 1 PP only if you are a reputed exchanger, newbies wont get more than 1 PP because members wont trust.
    Well I agree with you regarding the transactions thing...

But you will have to specify a proper reason for reversing the transactions, you cannot state that you were exchanging...
    SmartzKool

I can't understand what you mean by "paypal is irreversible" and "LR is irreversible". Can you explain that to me?

So far I'm new to e-currency exchange and I never indulged in any exchange. So I cannot understand easily.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

I can't understand what you mean by "paypal is irreversible" and "LR is irreversible". Can you explain that to me?

So far I'm new to e-currency exchange and I never indulged in any exchange. So I cannot understand easily.
    he means that once you have sent the money to someone and you did not get the money in return in LR, you can open an issue against them but in LR, it is not possible...

I don't think so if you specify the reason that you were exchanging from LR to PP or vice versa, they will help you out...
    SmartzKool