Default Entercard for blogs

Entercard basically offers a method to generate referral traffic to their blogs. There are many bloggers that are using it and getting traffic. I haven't tried it yet because there seems some conditions that we need to fulfill before receiving traffic.

Anyone got success with them?

can u give me the link so that i can try.and do u know wat are the conditions to satisfy??

I have tried this website before but its only been a couple days and it hasn't really done anything. I guess it just takes time!

Quote Originally Posted by jlewter
    I have tried this website before but its only been a couple days and it hasn't really done anything. I guess it just takes time!
    which site?
    i didnt find the link of the site you are mentioning about.can you plz show me it?

what is to fulfill before receiving traffic?

This one generates traffic. I use this on my 3 blogs. You will have a widget to put on your blog.

members of Entrecard will then apply to advertise on your blog, if you accept it, their avatar will be shown on your widgets. they pay thru EC credits. EC credits are used to advertise and sometimes they sell it i just dont know where.. the more people to advertise on your blog, that means the more credit. the more credit means the more chance on advertising to other websites and their widgets will bring traffic to you.

Not only that, there's a dropping system where you can drop on websites that have thse widgets, u earn one credit per drop. Usually on Entrecard, if you drop to their widget, they drop back to you. so that means, if became a regular dropper to their site, they most likely to be a regular dropper to your widget and a regular visitor as well. I hope these clear things out a bit,
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

do we need to pay them something before receiving the traffic?and even if we pay is this genuine that we really would get traffic?

Default Re: Entercard for blogs

No Till Now I Have Not Tried.
    Thank You.

cuzzer said that they pay thru EC credits.but i think many of us do not need EC credits right?i hope they will pay via paypal or LR.

Dear friend, I don't understand what is entercard? I can use "SPOTT" for traffic in my blog. Please tell in detail about entercard.

I never used it befoe. But I want to try it. So, Pls post the like of the site. Then I will join this site.