Thread: PPI Feedback

Default PPI Feedback

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find out what is a reasonable volume expectation of daily installs when launching a Pay Per Install program?

If I were paying $1.50 per install for a social bookmarking/Instant messenger type tool bar and wanted U.S. installs, what should I expect for daily volume. I spoke to one network that said 300 per day is the upper end.

Does anyone know any publishers or webmaster that can drive a large volume of installs?

Thanks for your feedback,

Mike

Default Re: PPI Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by AMM Group
    Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find out what is a reasonable volume expectation of daily installs when launching a Pay Per Install program?

If I were paying $1.50 per install for a social bookmarking/Instant messenger type tool bar and wanted U.S. installs, what should I expect for daily volume. I spoke to one network that said 300 per day is the upper end.

Does anyone know any publishers or webmaster that can drive a large volume of installs?

Thanks for your feedback,

Mike
    Hello Mike, if you are about to start such a program, a 100-400 installs a day will do amazing for you in the long run. Try keeping it upto 500 a day to be on the safe side in terms of benefits.

As far as webmasters are concerned, you will have to post your ad on various webmasters forums, and then they can help you out.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i wonder what PPI program you're talking about. But some PPI sites offer you more commission if you can bring more than 100 signup.
    Anyway, it's up to you to predict your marketing budget with your earning target.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    i wonder what PPI program you're talking about. But some PPI sites offer you more commission if you can bring more than 100 signup.
    Anyway, it's up to you to predict your marketing budget with your earning target.
    He is not asking about the sign ups or commissions alec11, he himself wants to install a program of his own and is asking about the ways to promote it in order to get the maximum exposure.

well so how much are you paying per install then.
    i wiould like to join your program if you pay

I would like to join something like this but i have never found anything like this, are you asking if we know a website?

any updates about this site guys?

Quote Originally Posted by jlewter
    I would like to join something like this but i have never found anything like this, are you asking if we know a website?
    at present i think you will be disapointed because there always no good ppi sites to us.even there may be some they will limited some countries.