Default Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting

Wow, $30 per month, and you it's just "only"?
    i've seen many webhosting with cheap price but have great performance.

Go for hostgator's baby cronc package with 20% off this month and they will be offering 50 times better service at $7.95 per month if you choose annual pay cycle.

Dear oxygen, bluehost is one of very good hosting company, after this you need other good hosting with good bandwidth. So as my opinion try to get hosting from ipowerweb or hostgator, both are good.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901 View Post
    Dear oxygen, bluehost is one of very good hosting company, after this you need other good hosting with good bandwidth. So as my opinion try to get hosting from ipowerweb or hostgator, both are good.

Sorry i don't know anything about that company. According to my personal experience i would suggest this site TuckTail.com is the one of the good web hosting and good band width provider. Here you can get the web hosting plan at cheap rate. They are offering unlimited bandwidth ,100 Email Accounts etc..They are providing good customer supports and quality service based on windows and linux os platform.

I'd recommend you to use QHoster.com service, they have full-featured plans and reliable servers with high uptime.
    Support is active for 24 hours. And their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

there are many hosting providers search any reliable hosting companies from google engine

Quality hosting is available from m7interactive.com.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and there is a discount at them - today25.

Why don't to have a look at warez-host.com?
    They have all solutions started from shared up to the dedicated servers
    Moreover with coupon code XWH15S you will get 20% OFF on shared hosting plan