Thread: quickbooker

Default quickbooker

today i received an email from quickbooker,which is a Hotel Affiliate Program.
    http://affiliates.quickbooker.com/
    hope you will share some experience about it.

Dear Affiliate,

We welcome you as our esteemed Affiliate member for QuickBooker.com. With our registration confirmation mail you must have received your login id and password. To ease the process of integrating QuickBooker Search Engine to customizing your website, below are listed simple steps which should be followed and start rolling your business:

Step 1: Login with your id and password at our website http://affiliates.quickbooker.com

Step 2: Click on the Add Website option from the Site menu to add your website.

Step 3: From the Home page make your site Live by clicking on the Make Live button.

Step 4a: To get linked with worldwide hotels Click Website Preferences button.

4b: To get links for a specific country/city or a hotel Click Generate Links button.

Step 5: To build your own Private Labeled Website, set the various fields on the page of

Website Preferences.

(Refer to the page Customize Affiliate Website on the Site Menu for details for

setting the preferences for your website.)

Step 6: On the Site Menu Click Download Banners option for banner links.

(Right Click and select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As' to download the

Banner Image and link the image for worldwide hotels.)

Dear elliotthn, I think this is an affiliate program of Hotel booking, site looks good, thanks for sharing, I will join sure.

hey well the site is good but how can you earn from such type of sites?

Default Re: quickbooker

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    today i received an email from quickbooker,which is a Hotel Affiliate Program.
    http://affiliates.quickbooker.com/
    hope you will share some experience about it.

Dear Affiliate,

We welcome you as our esteemed Affiliate member for QuickBooker.com. With our registration confirmation mail you must have received your login id and password. To ease the process of integrating QuickBooker Search Engine to customizing your website, below are listed simple steps which should be followed and start rolling your business:

Step 1: Login with your id and password at our website http://affiliates.quickbooker.com

Step 2: Click on the Add Website option from the Site menu to add your website.

Step 3: From the Home page make your site Live by clicking on the Make Live button.

Step 4a: To get linked with worldwide hotels Click Website Preferences button.

4b: To get links for a specific country/city or a hotel Click Generate Links button.

Step 5: To build your own Private Labeled Website, set the various fields on the page of

Website Preferences.

(Refer to the page Customize Affiliate Website on the Site Menu for details for

setting the preferences for your website.)

Step 6: On the Site Menu Click Download Banners option for banner links.

(Right Click and select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As' to download the

Banner Image and link the image for worldwide hotels.)
    i have never heard about this site for the first time i am hear about this site from you.Right now going to site.Thanks for sharing the link with us.
    Thanks.

I think this program is all about Hotel booking.. very interesting site.. I am going to join there.. Thanks for the informations..