Default MediaText Publisher - Account Approved

today i have received the email that told me that i have been approved in MediaText.

Welcome to MediaText Publisher Program!

Hello wang haijing,

Your account number/username is: 100869
    Your password is: ******
    Publisher's section: http://stats.mediatext.com

You can start using our pay-per-click and referral program right now. We already created your group code for the domain name provided on the signup form.

Please note:

* You need to create one group code per domain, per category.
    * You can modify or create group tags by visiting the "Group Tag" page from the top menu.
    * MediaText only works with English keywords.
    * MediaText will display ads only to visitors from the countries accepted by our advertisers.

At this time, these countries are: Argentina, Australia, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and United States.

PAY PER CLICK
    Instructions for adding MediaText Ads

STEP 1 - Copy and paste the following code segment immediately after the <BODY> tag of each of your pages.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.mediatext.com/script/mediatext.php?id_page=1380327797" charset="utf-8"></script>

STEP 2 - You may need to mark sections of your page where you don't want the ads to appear. We offer you two methods, exclusion or inclusion. You can either allow ads everywhere except on some sections like a menu or you can allow them only in one section.

To include ads in only one section, you must mark the section of your page where you want the ads to appear. To do so you must mark the section by using the <div id="mediatext"> tag at the beginning and the </div> at the end of the text you wish to be used for advertisement.

To exclude a section, you must mark the section of your page where you don't want the ads to appear. To exclude a section, ie: a menu or existing text links you simply add a <div class="NOMEDIATEXT"> tag at the beginning of the section and a </div> at the end.

Note: If none of those tags are mention the ads will use the whole content.

PAY PER CLICK
    Instructions for adding VisioMedia Ads

STEP 1 - In order for the VisioMedia ads to show, the code segment can only be placed after the above code for the MediaText ads.

STEP 2 - Copy and paste the following code segment exactly where you want the ad to show.

<script type="text/javascript">VisioMedia();</script>

Note: You can use the VisioMedia ad code more then once on the same page but they will all show the same ads.

REFERRAL PROGRAM
    Instructions for promoting MediaText to publishers

STEP 1 - Use the following code segment to promote MediaText Publishers Program.

Your Text / Picture

Note: For banners and graphics please visit the referral program ad code under the "Group Tag" page.

OPTIMIZATION PERIOD

Please allow up to 2 weeks for optimization. During this period results may vary and will not necessarily reflect your full monetary potential. We appreciate your patience while we work on maximizing the performance for your site.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to this email or send us one at: publisher@mediatext.com.

Thank you for choosing MediaText Publisher Program; we are truly looking forward to developing a long and profitable business relationship with you!

Alex Gregoire - Product Manager | E: AlexG@MediaText.com

T: 1.514.448.4316 x290 | T: 1.866.815.3429 (toll-free)

how do you actually on earn on this site. have you reached payout on this site.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

too bad elliotth, they will pay for visitors from selected countries, not all international visitors.
    That's hard for me to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    too bad elliotth, they will pay for visitors from selected countries, not all international visitors.
    That's hard for me to achieve
    i have also asked it to webmoney.he asked me to show the link to him but i cant because there is no ads there.and i dont know which country will be able to dispay their ads.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i think their ads based on selected countries.
    if un selected countries visit your site, they wont see their ads.
    It's just my though

Even I guess they allow ads for selected countries visitors because I am using them on one of my blogs and I myself can not see any ad...

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Even I guess they allow ads for selected countries visitors because I am using them on one of my blogs and I myself can not see any ad...
    i have already cleared their code in my site.
    i think their ads can not be seen because of their system.

No, you can earn from them easily. You just need to bring US/Canada traffic paramita.

Default other

You must use other sites that pays for even international users too.

Default Re: MediaText Publisher - Account Approved

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    today i have received the email that told me that i have been approved in MediaText.

Welcome to MediaText Publisher Program!

Hello wang haijing,

Your account number/username is: 100869
    Your password is: ******
    Publisher's section: http://stats.mediatext.com

You can start using our pay-per-click and referral program right now. We already created your group code for the domain name provided on the signup form.

Please note:

* You need to create one group code per domain, per category.
    * You can modify or create group tags by visiting the "Group Tag" page from the top menu.
    * MediaText only works with English keywords.
    * MediaText will display ads only to visitors from the countries accepted by our advertisers.

At this time, these countries are: Argentina, Australia, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and United States.

PAY PER CLICK
    Instructions for adding MediaText Ads

STEP 1 - Copy and paste the following code segment immediately after the <BODY> tag of each of your pages.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.mediatext.com/script/mediatext.php?id_page=1380327797" charset="utf-8"></script>

STEP 2 - You may need to mark sections of your page where you don't want the ads to appear. We offer you two methods, exclusion or inclusion. You can either allow ads everywhere except on some sections like a menu or you can allow them only in one section.

To include ads in only one section, you must mark the section of your page where you want the ads to appear. To do so you must mark the section by using the <div id="mediatext"> tag at the beginning and the </div> at the end of the text you wish to be used for advertisement.

To exclude a section, you must mark the section of your page where you don't want the ads to appear. To exclude a section, ie: a menu or existing text links you simply add a <div class="NOMEDIATEXT"> tag at the beginning of the section and a </div> at the end.

Note: If none of those tags are mention the ads will use the whole content.

PAY PER CLICK
    Instructions for adding VisioMedia Ads

STEP 1 - In order for the VisioMedia ads to show, the code segment can only be placed after the above code for the MediaText ads.

STEP 2 - Copy and paste the following code segment exactly where you want the ad to show.

<script type="text/javascript">VisioMedia();</script>

Note: You can use the VisioMedia ad code more then once on the same page but they will all show the same ads.

REFERRAL PROGRAM
    Instructions for promoting MediaText to publishers

STEP 1 - Use the following code segment to promote MediaText Publishers Program.

Your Text / Picture

Note: For banners and graphics please visit the referral program ad code under the "Group Tag" page.

OPTIMIZATION PERIOD

Please allow up to 2 weeks for optimization. During this period results may vary and will not necessarily reflect your full monetary potential. We appreciate your patience while we work on maximizing the performance for your site.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to this email or send us one at: publisher@mediatext.com.

Thank you for choosing MediaText Publisher Program; we are truly looking forward to developing a long and profitable business relationship with you!

Alex Gregoire - Product Manager | E: AlexG@MediaText.com

T: 1.514.448.4316 x290 | T: 1.866.815.3429 (toll-free)
    Congratulation friend nice to know that your site has approved for MediaText.But I want to ask you something how they are paying you for CMP or CPC Or PPC?could you provide me the Link To Signup For Publisher.Because the link which u have provided above is showing only a Image Of The Site.
    Waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

I think they have stopped this program ,i just checked the web site and found
    MediaText Service

Dear Publisher,

We regret to inform you that we have decided not to continue the MediaText project as of October 1st 2008.

We thank you for your support.

If you have any questions, please contact support@mediatext.com.

MediaText Team

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I think they have stopped this program ,i just checked the web site and found
    MediaText Service

Dear Publisher,

We regret to inform you that we have decided not to continue the MediaText project as of October 1st 2008.

We thank you for your support.

If you have any questions, please contact support@mediatext.com.

MediaText Team
    ya you are absolutely right they have stopped their publisher network scheme.they are now dead.
    The site is closed now.
    Thanks.