Default Get Free Webspace! Your Very Own Free Domain! No Hidden Cost

Services that you get:

1. Become proud owner of your website www.yoursitename.com instead of using yourname.blogspot.com or geocities.com/yourname.
    2. Convert your own blog (yourname.blogspot.com) to complete site www.yourname.com.
    3. Create blog service provider like blogspot.com and provide thousands of blogs to the users.
    4. Get multiple services like Blog, Forum, CMS and more.
    5. Start your own forum at yourname.com and create best forum.
    6. Start your or social networking site for your college or university like orkut.com/myspace.com.
    7. Unleash power of website by using CMS scripts like Drupal or Joomala and start full-fledged content site.
    8. Interested to start image galleries based site like flicker.com or imageshack.us.
    9. Interested in news start your own social bookmarking site like digg.com/.
    10. Start your own free wiki site like wikipedia.org with us.
    11. Want to start your own classified site like www.craigslist.org.

Still using the free blog services
    Convert your blog(yourname.blogspot.com) to complete website(yourname.com) for free.
    Install blogs forums,wiki,CMS or your choice of script.
    Get free www.yourname.com

Interested, do PM me for details.

how can i believe this?
    i think you are just spamming.
    there is no such a free thing to us.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

this site is weird, i just found many sponsored list here.
    bot your actual offer here, but i think this site just redirect to another site.

Can u pls provide the right link of the web site. Then we check these type of offer.

Well is it a joke that someone is providing a free .com domain for us. Please give us all the details because I doubt you get free .com domains.

I don't like this website it doesn't look legit and like what you are telling us about...i don't believe it

Please give us the correct site link. I feel it could be true, because some more sites are out there which provides free TLD for blogs, but they give TLD only when our blog has good traffic usually 1000 visitors per day. I think they put ads in our blogs in return.

Just To let you Know dear that the site you have given Reference Don't provide Free Service they Charge $15 per year, So I think you have got some Wrong Information....

well,that sounds good.how shoud i believe you?if it is true like you say,i want to have a try.but my friend have been scamed by a similar service but not yours.

the offer is very convincing but i don't think that you can get all those for free, i doubt if this is really true do you have any proof that you are using all those services that you have mentioned?

well,that sounds good,i like it as having no haddden cost.because i join a webhosting with free,but it have large hadden cost,so it is also expensive.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,that sounds good,i like it as having no haddden cost.because i join a webhosting with free,but it have large hadden cost,so it is also expensive.
    i wonder this will be total free or not. since it provide sorts of features and maybe we will be forced to using some paid one after we use it.
    take care.

Well that is unbelievable.I think it is like the forumation.But i want to see this one.what a great stuff if we get such things like this.But how can anyone afford so many domains for free.I want to visit it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i wonder this will be total free or not. since it provide sorts of features and maybe we will be forced to using some paid one after we use it.
    take care.
    well,i also wonder it is total free or not.and as it is free,whether it can offer quality service or not,which is the most important thing i consider.

Well the site seems to go to a apage where there are prices given for hosting and i can not see anyhting written as free there.
    Maybe i have to see this in details.But can you tell me wether they allow us to add our ads there.

Well, i visited the site, but it seems like the site is not operative, or this site is just build for advertisement on reselling domain and hosting. There is nothing related about giving free domain at all.

Well the thread starter do not gone reply here as he is not anymore active here.Also the site is not free it is just a advertisment stunt so i think there is no need to waste time here in replying.SO moderaters please close the thread.