Default Looking for a ORkut Type Script

Hi Guys,
    I wanted to make a site for my Mechanical Engineering community only. Do you guys know where can I find a script having similar functions to orkut ? Mind you, I do not want fake login scripts, I want a genuine script which has some or all functions of a social-networking site.

Try this free social network script dolphin v6.1 download free on www.boonex.com. This script combined with ray v3.5 (also free download from same site) offers most advanced social network script.

Dolphin
    Smart Community Builder
    v6.1. Free.
    Match, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Odeo and Facebook combined, free Web 2.0 software. Create a unique community, social network, or dating site instantly with the world's most popular open-source community script.

Ray
    Community Widget Suite
    v3.5. Free.
    Add multimedia and communication software to your community site. Flash-based chat, IM, recorder, video player, music player, boards, and so much more - all interactive, advanced and VERY cool.

The dolphin v 6.1 is a script or a software ? I think it's a software used to create scripts. Please corrent me if Iam wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Try this free social network script dolphin v6.1 download free on www.boonex.com. This script combined with ray v3.5 (also free download from same site) offers most advanced social network script.

Dolphin
    Smart Community Builder
    v6.1. Free.
    Match, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Odeo and Facebook combined, free Web 2.0 software. Create a unique community, social network, or dating site instantly with the world's most popular open-source community script.

Ray
    Community Widget Suite
    v3.5. Free.
    Add multimedia and communication software to your community site. Flash-based chat, IM, recorder, video player, music player, boards, and so much more - all interactive, advanced and VERY cool.

wow! Thanks akulho for shareing with us such a nice site .Its free social network script dolphin v6.1 download free on www.boonex.com. I will check it out.

It is the social network script not software, by the way i have already tried to install a copy of the script and it worked nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    It is the social network script not software, by the way i have already tried to install a copy of the script and it worked nicely.
    All right thanks for the information man, I just did not want ot waste my time in making scripts so I thought if I get such script, it would make my work easier and faster too.This site will be useful to connect the senior passouts and the students currently in college.

can we have such scripts in our website?does this affect if we are using the same website for earning like with the adsense or any other such sites?

you wont find easy to get such script you need to have good engineers to work on that so better you need to contact some reputed company for that.

Default Re: Looking for a ORkut Type Script

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Hi Guys,
    I wanted to make a site for my Mechanical Engineering community only. Do you guys know where can I find a script having similar functions to orkut ? Mind you, I do not want fake login scripts, I want a genuine script which has some or all functions of a social-networking site.
    hello friend don't go for boonex its very costly as well as it will consume all of ur bandwidth and server space i have once developed one boonex community for my client but his server a\c was banner because boonex consumed all the sources.It also full of bugs.if you need a orkut type script then u can contact me i have a script like that.
    Thanks.

Hi all debasis is right boonex is not a good social script it has many type of bugs and main problem it will require VPS hosting or dedicated as it eats up many resources and cpu source.

I think you need go for you own scripts why don't you hire engineers to work on them it will be a quite long process.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    I think you need go for you own scripts why don't you hire engineers to work on them it will be a quite long process.
    Free scripts can fulfill some ones purpose but it has many loopholes yes one can customize it by hiring developers according to ur own use.