Default m-transfer.com -new Payment Processor-0.25$ bonus

M-transferŠ is the easier, safer and friendly site to make and receive payments by e-mail in web.
    https://www.m-transfer.com
    +0.25$ bonus
    +0.5$ ref

Withdraw to E-gold, E-bullion, Moneybookers, Liberty reserve, Alertpay, M-Transfer, Bank Transfer

Here your money is sent Intantly and you dont need to exposure your personal information to make this!

M-transferŠ Dont allow refunds and chargebacks, this will prevent you to sell this night and tomorrow your money get back to payer!
    But IF your account got cheated, involved in any fraudulent or malicious activity and we trust this for base in our investigation, we give your money back!
    PS.: if you receive money from one cheater, hacker ... you dont will lose that you sell or your services!

M-transferŠ dont will block or suspend your account if you use it for Ponzi, Pyramid, Investments Programs. Our Term is: The money is for you, and you spent it as you want!
    We will suspend any account that is found to be involved in any fraudulent or malicious activity and cheating.

M-transferŠ dont accept Sellers With adult contents, pharmaceutical, firearm businesses of any kind. If we Get this your account will be closed Without Warnings, your funds will be reset and you dont will receive any these funds in your balance!

M-transferŠ is founded in 2008 and is located in Region North of Brazil.

https://www.m-transfer.com

Post edited(referal link was posted)
    Nick

I just checked the site and did not find the look that impressive. Plus as of now there are no sites that pay through m-transfer.

i don't see any site that use this payment processor .
    and also their offer should have some limits .

whith me it says: page can not be found. Do we also can withdraw the 25c we get from the bonus or not? And a remark: can we use ref links here, I thought it was forbidden

it is the first time i see this e-currency.
    but after having a search in google there is no such a site appears.

yeah this payment processor is not known ..
    may be its a new exploration made by the thread starter here ,, moreover he posted about it 2 months ago and never update details here !

A new payment processor but things are big..you will be credited 50 cents for each signup under you. Guess something would be hidden terms.. ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I never hear about that processor at any site .
    is it accepted in any business ?

moustafa I think that this payment processor was a scam and due to this the site is gone...the rates this site was offering were really very big so it was really a hard task for it to be stable for a long time..Moreover,it wasn't accepted on any online site

can we trust this site because if we have to transfer the money into our bank account we have to add our bank account to that site.so please let me know if i can believe in this site.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    can we trust this site because if we have to transfer the money into our bank account we have to add our bank account to that site.so please let me know if i can believe in this site.
    well this site has already vanished... You cannot even sign up nor can you transfer the money...
    SmartzKool

Dear tulu, I can try, but the site is not open . As you write , the M-transfer is new online processor. Can you use this?

i think that this is quite a good payment processor but i want to know that if this is safe to use or not?how many people trust in this please post here.

I think either thread-starter misleaded us by giving false information and fake link just for a time-pass or else the site has been really closed.
    When I searched for it on Google, I never found anything related to the site name.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think either thread-starter misleaded us by giving false information and fake link just for a time-pass or else the site has been really closed.
    When I searched for it on Google, I never found anything related to the site name.
    yeaah,i still can not open the site.i think it is time to close this thread now.i hope it will no longer waste our time on it.

Is that processor still working? It is a good service to to pay through mobile.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Is that processor still working? It is a good service to to pay through mobile.
    this thread was posted last year and i never heard about it. even it is still alive also would be an out and out of date one.

This thread is quite old now and i just wonder whether this payment processor is there or not now..!