Default What can I do with Weebly??

Weebly is by far the easiest way to create a free website or blog by using a simple drag and drop interface. One of Time.com's 50 best websites of the year.

What can I do with Weebly??
    Create a website & blog
    Switch designs on the fly
    Drag and drop interface
    Buy a new domain instantly, or
    Host your existing domain for free .

Site Link :- http://www.weebly.com/

Nice site. I would definitely give it a try. I wonder how you find so many good sites.

I agree weebly is the best free web designer in the world. Everything there is very very simple and we don't need any basic knowledge also.

But I don't like that, because my main intention is to earn from Google adsense from my website. If we create a free website from weebly, we have to share our 50$ ads revenue to weebly that I don't like. So I pass up this one.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I agree weebly is the best free web designer in the world. Everything there is very very simple and we don't need any basic knowledge also.

But I don't like that, because my main intention is to earn from Google adsense from my website. If we create a free website from weebly, we have to share our 50$ ads revenue to weebly that I don't like. So I pass up this one.
    If weebly helps us to earn more than 50$ from google adsense programe (then only I can share it with weebly), it would not be a problem for me to make a website with the help of it. Earning more than 50$ through adsense is so difficult!!!