Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zangocash

Default Zangocash

How to make money Zango cash. I hear many positive response from people. Webmoney too prefer this Zangocash

get paid by paypal. Have you experience this ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

this site require you to join affiliate program, then you must refer US or canada citizen to download their free products.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    this site require you to join affiliate program, then you must refer US or canada citizen to download their free products.
    by that way , i see that you will earn only through your US referrals but what about yoiur personal earnings if you aren't a US citizen ?

Huh ... I am not from US neither too from Canada, Couldn't signup
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

someone told me that he can change IP and proxy then he can join US or Candian programs .

To join most affiliate programs it doesnt matter where are you from. Important is that your website is in English and than that visitors coming from your website are USA, Canada...

But Zango pays for more than those 2 countries...

If you have site where you give something for free than you can put Zango gateway there to protect your content and than you will make money easy.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    To join most affiliate programs it doesnt matter where are you from. Important is that your website is in English and than that visitors coming from your website are USA, Canada...

But Zango pays for more than those 2 countries...

If you have site where you give something for free than you can put Zango gateway there to protect your content and than you will make money easy.
    OH,i have a site but i can not earn anything from it except a little cash from bidvertiser.i think it is time to try it these days.thanks for telling this site.
    it is great that they pay more than 2 countries.

Do no forget to check www.pay-per-install.com there you can rate and discuss particular PPI programs also.

As I said here you need website with traffic or some software to bundle PPI with.

Both cases will make you work.

If your website is not member based like forums than PPI is OK but you should know that it scares visitors so if you dont give them nothing for free they will not install and never come back so you loose here. But if you have new and new visitors than you dont have to worry if they come back and here you can use PPI.

my site does not have much traffic.
    what is the best way to get traffic then?
    how to give something good to new visitors then?should i give some commision for installation?

Ops bad news for us. Then I can't try this site. Bez its not avaible for my country.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Ops bad news for us. Then I can't try this site. Bez its not avaible for my country.
    alec11 didnt mean you should be from usa or canada.you just have to refer some people from those two countries and you can get paid.
    but maybe you do not have any friends from USA or canada.
    however you can try to find some.it depends on you.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    alec11 didnt mean you should be from usa or canada.you just have to refer some people from those two countries and you can get paid.
    but maybe you do not have any friends from USA or canada.
    however you can try to find some.it depends on you.
    Its hard to find referral for me and surely I doubt could I guess one referral from US.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Its hard to find referral for me and surely I doubt could I guess one referral from US.
    me too,it is so hard to find a person from US.
    i know many of the people from US chat in yahoo messenger but they just like chat there and find girls or guys or gays and whatever others.but they are not interested in earning money online.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

me too,it is so hard to find a person from US.
    i know many of the people from US chat in yahoo messenger but they just like chat there and find girls or guys or gays and whatever others.but they are not interested in earning money online.
    haha, maybe you can find make money forum that based on US, or very crowded with US people, say TG or MMG.
    maybe you can place your offer there.

haha, maybe you can find make money forum that based on US, or very crowded with US people, say TG or MMG.
    i have started some offers in mmk but it seems no people from US took my offers.and they seem not interested in posting.

i have started some offers in mmk but it seems no people from US took my offers.and they seem not interested in posting.
    seems that people are not much interested. cause US members will only want big paying sites.

while opening that site i faced some proble with my connection need to switch off filter & ad blocker to view it

i don't think that zangocash pays through paypal even though it does the
    minimum payout can't be achieved it is very difficult .
    if it is easy then please let m know..

I am from India. so, I think its difficult for me that to find out referral for from US. :x

Default Re: Zangocash

How to make money Zango cash. I hear many positive response from people. Webmoney too prefer this Zangocash
    get paid by paypal. Have you experience this ??
    previously i only heard about this site but not know much about it but nick the link which u provided is not the link of zango Cash its taking to http://www.payperinstall.org/.
    Thanks.