Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default How to lift paypal limited account

hello, i have 2 paypal account, one is okay, but another one have limited account status, i have try send them my bills, credit card, and my id card.
    but they still limited my account.
    as you know, limited account can't receive money and spend money.
    it is same like frozen account.

Default Re: How to lift paypal limited account

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    hello, i have 2 paypal account, one is okay, but another one have limited account status, i have try send them my bills, credit card, and my id card.
    but they still limited my account.
    as you know, limited account can't receive money and spend money.
    it is same like frozen account.
    You are from which country ?? Try to be a verified user by credit card then you don't have many limitation or otherwise have a premium account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well maybe you have added the same card information on both account. you must make or add two different cards. or try to contact paypal staff

its not sure about this,but i heard paypal rarely lift the limit once they drop the limit on accounts,unless its special situation.
    so i think u need to wait for 180 days,and the limit will automatically be lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    its not sure about this,but i heard paypal rarely lift the limit once they drop the limit on accounts,unless its special situation.
    so i think u need to wait for 180 days,and the limit will automatically be lifted.
    why would they lower or drop the limit if you have not done nothing wrong. if you have used vcc instead a credit card then you will have limit. but if you do according to paypal rules you will not have that/

i think it may be you are using that one credit card no in 2 accounts, better enquire the administration of the site.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i guess you can do nothing except contact the support staff.but i heard limited accounts get unlimited when you upload the documents and in a week it is removed

to alec11 : have u done anything wrong on the first place? like having two personal account. If u have violated their TOS, then u would not be able to unlimit your account without waiting for 180 days.

Well when my account got limited, they asked to submit documents regarding the address proof and CC monthly statement. When I submitted the required documents they initially said that the CC statement was not valid but the next day I received their mail claiming that my account is restored successfully.
    Well it took me a month for removing the limitation because I was waiting for the CC statement to arrive.

Dear Alec, you need only one Paypal account in one computer, every computer have own IP address, and your IP is recorded in Paypal server.
    For your information Paypal have secure server(HTTPS).

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Alec, you need only one Paypal account in one computer, every computer have own IP address, and your IP is recorded in Paypal server.
    For your information Paypal have secure server(HTTPS).
    We are allowed to have 2 accounts... 1 personal and other premier/business...
    SmartzKool

Dear alec, in limited account, you have to withdraw maximum 500$ every month, but you need to register their another Bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear alec, in limited account, you have to withdraw maximum 500$ every month, but you need to register their another Bank account.
    when the account is limited, the withdrawing facility is not available. you cannot do anything when your account is limited.
    SmartzKool

If you don't have credit card linked to the account get a VCC and get verified as soon as possible.
    Along with it send them your Photo id and address proof.
    For photo id send them your license or passport.
    For address proof you might as well send them your passport only or it is advisable to send a Utility bill(Electric bill, phone bill, bank statement) with your name on it.
    And i am sure the limit will be lifted soon.
    It has never happened with me that they have limited my account for more than one or two weeks because i have a VCC linked to my account and send them the details as soon as they ask fro them

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    If you don't have credit card linked to the account get a VCC and get verified as soon as possible.
    Along with it send them your Photo id and address proof.
    For photo id send them your license or passport.
    For address proof you might as well send them your passport only or it is advisable to send a Utility bill(Electric bill, phone bill, bank statement) with your name on it.
    And i am sure the limit will be lifted soon.
    It has never happened with me that they have limited my account for more than one or two weeks because i have a VCC linked to my account and send them the details as soon as they ask fro them
    well different limitations have different solutions. as the reasons for limitations are different.
    SmartzKool

Paypal limits one's account in various situation.
    For example if there is a charge back in your account or if you have exhausted the limits in withdrawing or sending or if there is a fraudlent exchange etc,
    In all the above cases no matter what the issue is Paypal wants to make sure that you are the only one using your account and have full sense of what transactions you are making. At the same time it looks to extend the limits of the account.

In all the cases all you need to submit is your documents of proof for lifting the limitation and nothing more is needed ...

Paypal limits one's account in various situation.
    For example if there is a charge back in your account or if you have exhausted the limits in withdrawing or sending or if there is a fraudlent exchange etc,
    In all the above cases no matter what the issue is Paypal wants to make sure that you are the only one using your account and have full sense of what transactions you are making. At the same time it looks to extend the limits of the account.

In all the cases all you need to submit is your documents of proof for lifting the limitation and nothing more is needed ...
    if its chargeback, then they will not require any proof of address, they will ask for the invoice and the product details...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    if its chargeback, then they will not require any proof of address, they will ask for the invoice and the product details...
    No my friend as soon as there is a charge back your account will be limited and you will require to submit your details to lift the limitation.
    I have already faced this problem before with my account that is why i am able to tell you all about it ..

No my friend as soon as there is a charge back your account will be limited and you will require to submit your details to lift the limitation.
    I have already faced this problem before with my account that is why i am able to tell you all about it ..
    What kind of charge back have you faced? Have you sold any product to them? i mean can you explain your case in details?
    SmartzKool

What kind of charge back have you faced? Have you sold any product to them? i mean can you explain your case in details?
    Well there was a chargeback due to fraudlent money and paypal has put a hold on the transaction asking for more details.
    As online you cant produce prescription for un tangible things the payment was reversed.
    Anyways the important thing is no matter what the situation is when there is a limitation your details are required by the paypal adminstration ..