Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how many are sucessful with payperpost?

i tried payperpost but my blog has not been approved by them, anybody can suggest some tips for that site and how many of you succed in that site.

well payperpost did not approve even my account.
    i am very much buggedd off with it really.

one of my friend has been aproved by payperpost and have earned $50 plus from there.
    I heard that u need a blog that is at least one year old and should constantly update your blog.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    one of my friend has been aproved by payperpost and have earned $50 plus from there.
    I heard that u need a blog that is at least one year old and should constantly update your blog.
    i though that you should only have 3 months old post or blog. wel li have heard that it is not easy to earn from payperpost because of the competition. that is what i have heard from some one who have earned there. but i just don't understand what she meant by competition.

yes, they allow older blogs, so, guys just wait and your blogs will be approved for sure. I am earning around 35-50 bucks from them every month and doing 3-5 reviews in total.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

usually, pay per post program are not accepting usual and less traffic blog.
    they need blog with high rank, and much post, at least you can post 1 in a day

I was approved by Payperpost, you do need to have a site at least 3 months old for applying Payperpost. By the way, i not really active there because i heard that it will affect our PR

Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer
    I was approved by Payperpost, you do need to have a site at least 3 months old for applying Payperpost. By the way, i not really active there because i heard that it will affect our PR
    well really. you mean payperpost will going to affect our blog negatively. i have not heard of that one. well i guess we have to make separate blog for ppp.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yeah, i just heard that ppp will make negative effect with our PR.
    btw, luckily, i'm not using ppp services.
    i think i'll make new blog specialized to use ppp

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well really. you mean payperpost will going to affect our blog negatively. i have not heard of that one. well i guess we have to make separate blog for ppp.
    Yes, you can do that. Or you can also delete the PPP after 30 days to minimize the negative effect.

I think PPP is good enough. I'm waiting 20 dollars from them right now. but lately, Im really havin a hard time getting some writing opps from them.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzer
    I think PPP is good enough. I'm waiting 20 dollars from them right now. but lately, Im really havin a hard time getting some writing opps from them.
    I not receive any task for them curently, seem more and more people are join PPP nowaday. However, if wanna get some review job is easy, just the price is lower.

I not receive any task for them curently, seem more and more people are join PPP nowaday. However, if wanna get some review job is easy, just the price is lower.
    how much you are getting per review there lifeplayer? I am getting $3-$8 on an average..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    how much you are getting per review there lifeplayer? I am getting $3-$8 on an average..
    around $12 if not mistaken, quite long time already

around $12 if not mistaken, quite long time already
    thats great..I am still away from reaching a $10 target..I guess it would be taking me another 2-3 months..right?

thats great..I am still away from reaching a $10 target..I guess it would be taking me another 2-3 months..right?
    Well, i think this is related to your PR. I can get more while doing the review on higher PR blog. That's my experience

Well, i think this is related to your PR. I can get more while doing the review on higher PR blog. That's my experience
    You are right..but there are just too many people on PPP..I hardly get any order more than that...may be I need to be a bit more active while accepting offers..I have recently found the flaw in my profile and that was I had disabled the email confirmations for reviews..thats why I had been missing the offers..what a carelessness..

You are right..but there are just too many people on PPP..I hardly get any order more than that...may be I need to be a bit more active while accepting offers..I have recently found the flaw in my profile and that was I had disabled the email confirmations for reviews..thats why I had been missing the offers..what a carelessness..
    I think you have to check the oppoturnity time to time. I just check my PPP account just now, i found i have only 6 opportunity even i have PR4 blog

I have tried this before and it hasn't been that good with me but others that are experienced say that if yo ukeep it updated it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    i would like to know which blog your friend owns.i think he must be good ar writting.so i think we should learn something from his blog.can you tell us the blog?