Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which website builder software do you use?

I was just wondering which website builder do you use ? Do you find it easy to use or you have to learn something at starting. Is freeware or shareware ??
    Provide me with your review ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i used dreamweaver and frontpage,they are free and frontpage is easy to start.but now i use dreamweaver more because the feature of it is more power.i sometings use fireworks to design logo.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i used dreamweaver and frontpage,they are free and frontpage is easy to start.but now i use dreamweaver more because the feature of it is more power.i sometings use fireworks to design logo.
    Can you provide me the link to download the same and whats the version of Microsoft office do you use. I have Office 2007 which doesn't have a seperate frontpage infact it has officer publisher which I find hard to use.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I use photoshop to design my site, dreamweaver to code my site and my FTP client to uplaod it to server

You can also use your hosting provider's site builder which is provided free of cost with many, like with hostgator and lunarpages.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I use photoshop to design my site, dreamweaver to code my site and my FTP client to uplaod it to server

You can also use your hosting provider's site builder which is provided free of cost with many, like with hostgator and lunarpages.
    So Which FTP software do you use for your work ?? Is it the buyed one or free.. I guess Cute FTP cost to much and the free trail is only for 30 days
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Message

I used dreamweaver and i found it's easy and its free also. so go for it.

I use dreamweaver for developing sites. Earlier I used Frontpage but then since I got to know Dreamweaver, I prefer using Dreamweaver.

I actually started with Microsoft Front page when i was going for a web designing course and now that i am very familiar with Dreamwiever, i use this one more than Frontage

Well i was using the fontpage in the start to make some simple websites but later now i am using mypage maker.It is the most eay software ever.I am using it for making more dynamic websites without any php knowledge.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

So Which FTP software do you use for your work ?? Is it the buyed one or free.. I guess Cute FTP cost to much and the free trail is only for 30 days
    Those i never use any FTp software or knows the method but i heard smartFTP is very good choice.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

Those i never use any FTp software or knows the method but i heard smartFTP is very good choice.
    My favorite FTP client is FileZilla.
    I didn't need to learn how to use them because the layout is very user-friendly and easier to use.

what is the link to this filezilla. i need to try out this one to increase my knowledge on the web designing. this will be so much helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    what is the link to this filezilla. i need to try out this one to increase my knowledge on the web designing. this will be so much helpful for me.
    Filezilla is file ftp uploading sofware, not a web designing software, it won't help you to gain knowledge in web designing. You can find the link for filezilla by google search.

Anyway, i am using webpage maker to do my simple website.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Filezilla is file ftp uploading sofware, not a web designing software, it won't help you to gain knowledge in web designing. You can find the link for filezilla by google search.

I am having a problem in the mypage maker.is it possible to publish my pages directly to the hosting.it is getting failed due to wss format of those files.Can you tell me how do you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

I am having a problem in the mypage maker.is it possible to publish my pages directly to the hosting.it is getting failed due to wss format of those files.Can you tell me how do you use it.
    I only use webpage maker, and never use mypage maker before, so, i don't know how to help you on this matter. In webpage maker, i just need to upload all files and folder to my hosting site, and it works perfectly.

I use Kompozer , an open source software.. it is a good one.. but the problem is that its development has come to a stand still.... no further updates are available now

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    I use Kompozer , an open source software.. it is a good one.. but the problem is that its development has come to a stand still.... no further updates are available now
    HM...this maybe one more enw software which i am not aware off..! anyways, how is it? if the development is standstill, we maynot even get the required support if needed i guess

This is not new but a less discussed one. And after about 2 years next version is ready for alpha testing... hope it will be out soon. Kompozer doesn't have much functions but for the development of a simple website it is more than enough. Actually working with it was so simple that I actually never needed an assistance...

As I don't know very much about website design and html language, I am using dreamweaver. It is easy to use, almost anyone can build a website with it, you just need to know the basics... the rest is simple...

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    As I don't know very much about website design and html language, I am using dreamweaver. It is easy to use, almost anyone can build a website with it, you just need to know the basics... the rest is simple...
    if any body knows dreamweaver completely he/she can do many things one can't imagine it is very powerful web designing tool .