Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Accepting Paypal??

Are there any paid to surfs accepting Paypal for investment? Or is it just E-gold? I would prefer ones that are paying.

I know only one site which is - GGMVP paypal investment but its also scamed me mone then $14. ops: Its very bad...

well i really don't know what sites or paid to surf sites that use paypal. i have not seen one. cause mostly they are not using paypal now. well if i found one i will going to post it here.

paypal is being widely accepted by many of the sites. auto paid / aauto surf and even some times by selling sites. it is wise to use pay pal rather than egold.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

No autosurf sites accept Paypal. And if there are autosurf sites that accept paypal, i think it is scam.
    Paypal prohibited transaction from autosurf sites,because it is like HYIP.

alec is right they only use e-gold.

However why paid to surf. IMHO i do not like paid to surf as it is not worth the money spent although u make a profit.

Default Re: Accepting Paypal??

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Are there any paid to surfs accepting Paypal for investment? Or is it just E-gold? I would prefer ones that are paying.

I know only one site which is - GGMVP paypal investment but its also scamed me mone then $14. ops: Its very bad...
    Paramita can I have some programs of Paid to surf which are legit ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: Accepting Paypal??

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

well that is really bad that you have been scammed by this one. that is why i really don't like investing my money on sites. i really prefer free sites. that will pay us for our activities.

actually there is no surfing site that accepts paypal .

If you find any sites accepting paypal then are a scam. Please check before investing. I once invested in a HYIP which accepted paypal and got scammed so be careful.

No, I don't think that any actually pay through paypal, all i have found are through another payment system. Do you just want paid to surf, i know other websites that will pay through paypal?

Look paramita , you need first to exchange your paypal to e-gold or Liberty and then start using some legit surfing sites :wink:

i never see such a site.because paid to surf sites are running like hyips so paypal wont accept.

yeah thats true but for your info , surfing sites are sometimes more safe than hyips ..
    but both are against paypal terms .

Dear Paramita, All good ptc sites are accept only Alertpay at present because paypal not accept money from ptc sites. I heard that again they allowed to some ptc sites for transaction.

paypal generally do not allow such sites.it is related to only limited sites and that too most of those sites are the ptp sites.there are a few ptc sites too i think.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    paypal generally do not allow such sites.it is related to only limited sites and that too most of those sites are the ptp sites.there are a few ptc sites too i think.
    Yes only few ptc sites have payment options through paypal. 10 bux is one among them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i don't know about paid to surf but you can try neobux paid to click legit and paying

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes, paypal donot allow much ptc site to use it as a payement processor and neobux now pay via paypal and it's trust worthy.everyone can have a try there ande earn some realy money from it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes, paypal donot allow much ptc site to use it as a payement processor and neobux now pay via paypal and it's trust worthy.everyone can have a try there ande earn some realy money from it.
    ya neobux is the leading paying ptc site now and i see many poeople making $$$$ out of it

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    ya neobux is the leading paying ptc site now and i see many poeople making $$$$ out of it
    i ever saw on someone's neobux banner that he has already earn $$$$$ also. can't imagine how could they earn a such big amount from there. or just they join before us or include some technical methods to earn more there?