Default Who has withdrawn funds from alertpay?

Any indian member of this forum who has withdrawn funds from AP may plz let me know as to how you did it?

till now i havenot withdrawn any money from alertpay.why you are telling like that, are you facing some problem with that, you can share.

well i have an alertpay accoutn. but still not received money there yet. cause i am not yet able to reach cash out on forum that pays by alertpay.

is there any minimum withdraw? I have only $40 over there. I havenot withdrawn any money from alertpay till now.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    is there any minimum withdraw? I have only $40 over there. I havenot withdrawn any money from alertpay till now.
    There is no minimum payout for Alertpay. But for India you will have to issue a check as that is the only mode of payment available for India by Alertpay. They charge 3$ for a check, so you may receive 37$ through check if you cashout your 40$. They claim to send the check within 2 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    There is no minimum payout for Alertpay. But for India you will have to issue a check as that is the only mode of payment available for India by Alertpay. They charge 3$ for a check, so you may receive 37$ through check if you cashout your 40$. They claim to send the check within 2 business days.
    Thanks for ur informations. But I want to know that if i want to withdraw by bank then what is the charge for it?

Well that is not possible. Wire transfer to India is not supported by Alertpay. Only 7-8 countries can receive money through wire transfer from Alertpay.

what are these countries that can receive money through wire transfer ?

well can't we transfer the funds to our bank account?if no then is there any other way of transferring the money to any other account as of LR or e-gold?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well can't we transfer the funds to our bank account?if no then is there any other way of transferring the money to any other account as of LR or e-gold?
    Well I don't know about withdrawing to bank but can say that you can convert your AP to LR with a deal with other people online...
    SmartzKool

Dear Shishir, Alertpay is very good and secure processor. I don't withdraw any money from their, but I know if you attached your Indian Bank account their, and your account is verified than you withdraw money any time to your indian bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Shishir, Alertpay is very good and secure processor. I don't withdraw any money from their, but I know if you attached your Indian Bank account their, and your account is verified than you withdraw money any time to your indian bank account.
    What fees do they charge for this service?

PayPal only charges $1/transaction...
    SmartzKool

well i have around 75 $ in my AP account and i too was also waiting for the same opportunity but till now i haven't found anything.you have to request a cheque from AP.that's the only way i think to withdraw your funds.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well i have around 75 $ in my AP account and i too was also waiting for the same opportunity but till now i haven't found anything.you have to request a cheque from AP.that's the only way i think to withdraw your funds.
    why don't you deal with other people and get your AP to PP done?
    SmartzKool

Default Message

I heard that withdraw amount is more for alertpay than paypal.So its better to go with paypal and i have not withdrawn money from alertpay.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i never heard that alertpay have minimum withdraw amount there and here our withdraw charges by bank wire is even cheaper than via paypal. so i prefer alerpay.

i am gonna withdraw my funds by sending my frien d the money and he will request the check and we both will take the money thats what my plan because for me earning alone is tought so combined earnignq

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes.that's a good way to withdraw from alertpay and even we can combine several people's amount together if we can find them are trustworthy. i will also combined my money with my friend's if we have some certain money later.

u have AP in india.... ok.