Default Can I be verified paypal by this way??

My friends have a debit card, so can I add his details to become verified user, Do i have a problem in this ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

of course not, you can't use the debit card of your friend to verify your paypal account. not unless you name your paypal account to your friend's name.

Not sure but I think they accept Credit Cards for verification process not Debit Card and I have done mine this way. Actually your own personal address with your details name, address should match with Credit Card details and that's verification. So better use CC for verification.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

And make sure your CC have VISA logo. because paypal can withdraw your fund to your CC with VISA.

All of you seem to be under wrong impression....coz i got my paypal verified using the CC of my cousin believe it or not. His address and mine are totally different. What i did was i just added his CC number to my paypal and when paypal sent the 3 digit number i told my cousin to tell me which are those numbers and when he informed me the same i added those numbers to my paypal account and thus got verified. So to get your ac verified you dont need to have your own CC. Anybodys CC will serve the purpose. But whether DC can be used for verification i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    All of you seem to be under wrong impression....coz i got my paypal verified using the CC of my cousin believe it or not. His address and mine are totally different. What i did was i just added his CC number to my paypal and when paypal sent the 3 digit number i told my cousin to tell me which are those numbers and when he informed me the same i added those numbers to my paypal account and thus got verified. So to get your ac verified you dont need to have your own CC. Anybodys CC will serve the purpose. But whether DC can be used for verification i have no idea.
    is that really true. i never thought of that paypal will not going to find out that we are going to use another person's credit card. that is nice to hear. but i don't want to take risk . what if they found out. is it stated in paypal that we can do that. i know it is against the rule.

Well I had used my sister's CC to verify my account but then my account got limited and so after getting my account restored I removed my sister's card.
    It's better if you have your own card.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I had used my sister's CC to verify my account but then my account got limited and so after getting my account restored I removed my sister's card.
    It's better if you have your own card.
    Oh :shock: We can remove our card details also.. great. Thanks for reply. Thread closed
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me