Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default get paid to post sites that are offering 1$ per post

are there any get paid to post sites that are offering 1$. which sites are offering the highest payments per post and how many memers have joined this site.

I know some forum, who r give u very high rate .. but they r all scam.. so, pls don't waste ur time.

there is no forum that well give you 1$ for one post this is very high rate and if you found forum give with this rate so it is a scam :wink:
    the highest paying forums is here in the forum the only one currently give 6 cent per post..

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well the highest paying one i know is italkcash.they give 25 cents per post and i have been paid by them once

well guys there was some forums which was paying 1 $ per post, I dont remember the exact link but surely its there in this forum and we have a discussion on it. Check it out guys ....well talking of that forum no one was paid till now because payout was 50 USD. so no one really took interest of it,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yea nick i remember that site but it had very high requiremnts...each post had to be like 500 words which is very difficult to do...no 1 reached payout there..

hi,
    yes that forum was a scam forum. the site owner didnt really care to pay members. one person i thik reached as they were saying, but admin didnt pay

when I saw the title of subject, I have them fear lol, I believe best the forum it is here, in more it is calm between all the members and the admin, lol everyone lives in peace

Any paid to program paying high per unit (click,post, comment or anything) is sure to scam you as they just want to drag more people, get some money deposited from members or earn from advertisement and close the site. Better go through low paying one and get paid.

I ever heard this kind of forum, if you found it, I hope you can share with us .
    if there are really some forum provide this kind of rate, whether they are scam or they are with high requirement .

Well the admin was not at all active, I think he forgot that he has a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    no i dun think so
    the admin earn from the traffic his members gave,so he should know that the forum is his source of $$ and wont forget about the forum. Could be that he turns out to be a scam

I personally dont think there are any sites out there offering $1 per post.Plus,if there are they are most likely a scam.Italk Cash was offering 25cents per post and that seemed awesome and all.Then they did the whole deleting thing and it wasnt worth it.Anyways,they stopped doing 25cents and the beganing of the month. :twisted:

its impossible that a forum pays $1 per post .
    bad topic .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

You won't get $1 for 1 post.
    But you can get $1 for 1 article.
    1 article should be more than 300 word

It will be crazy if any site offering $1 per post, but anyway it is possible for a review site to offer $1 per post of review. There already have few reviews site that offering that. You can post a review there than thinking of posting in forum.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    It will be crazy if any site offering $1 per post, but anyway it is possible for a review site to offer $1 per post of review. There already have few reviews site that offering that. You can post a review there than thinking of posting in forum.
    But from what I see, many review sites are now only offering less than $1 per review, let alone a post where it's generally easier than making an article. And I also see that we will earn more if our reviews get more views. Why is that? Isn't it supposed to be based on the content? I can only think one logical reason for that, i.e. an interesting review will get more views than the one less interesting. But views can be generated, right?

well i think such sites are all big scams. no site can pay any one so high otherwise they will go pauper.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if it's about get paid to post on blog, then it's possible to get $1 per post. Even sometimes, people dare to hire people and pay $2.50 for 1 blog post