Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Blogger Vs WordPress

To someon who have a blog, i want to ask, do you prefer to use Blogger or WordPress?
    I think, Blogger is for beginner, you can create blog easily there.
    but for those who expert with blog, WordPress is the one for you, because you will get more feature there.

Anyone have experience with those site? please share your opinion here.

I always use Blogger.com. I like it very much. I did not try WordPress. But I like there theme.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i really like blogger for 1 reason it allows to put our adsense ads and the features of wordpress are more.so you can only blog but no money

In wordpress blog you are allowed to put adsense ads. I think wordpress has many features to enhance our blog than blogger.
    Here is the link to 10 best wordpress plugins for google adsense:

http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archi...oogle-adsense/

And I personally think that google is already trying to monopolize the whole net with their all sites.

If you want to pursue blogging for earning also, then in my view wordpress is far better than blogspot. However, these days, i guess blogger has launched its XML version everywhere, so it can be good also. But, I still prefer wordpress.

8)

Blogger is much better than Wordpress as it is easy to use, supports all types of scripts from adsense, bidvertiser or other contextual ads also it is very easy to navigate.
    Wordpress blogs have a good advantage you can add pages there while blogger does not have. But wordpress does not support these scripts.

at least blogger.com got google behind its back
    u will have a better PR using blogger.com
    besides,wordpress isnt free,are they?

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    Blogger is much better than Wordpress as it is easy to use, supports all types of scripts from adsense, bidvertiser or other contextual ads also it is very easy to navigate.
    Wordpress blogs have a good advantage you can add pages there while blogger does not have. But wordpress does not support these scripts.
    wordpress supports every kind of scripts and even more than blogger..for instance blogger doesn't support php, but wordpress does. Its only a limitation of wordpress because their full service (including hosting) is not free. This is not a feature which is absent in wordpress my dear, its only not provided in free service. Definitely, for free use blogger is preferred as free wordpress can not be customized..again its limited and not absent.. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    at least blogger.com got google behind its back
    u will have a better PR using blogger.com
    besides,wordpress isnt free,are they?
    This is no criteria my friend, google is a search engine for all those sites, who submit their sites (verification) to google or apply google on their sites. google has purchased blogger some time ago..but it doesn't say it supports blogspot from the beginning. You always have to either submit your blog to google or wait for its automatic listing. Wordpress, on the other hand provides free search engine optimization plugins and also the whole theme is search engine optimized, which is not only for google but rest 40,000 search engines also.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well i really like blogger for 1 reason it allows to put our adsense ads and the features of wordpress are more.so you can only blog but no money
    Well Poor you are allowed to post google adsense code in wordpress too, the only things what differs in wordpress and blogger is blogger comes with direct installation of ads also through google inline ads these days, but in wordpress you have to copy the code and paste it where ever you want
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

That's why blogger is for beginner, i have using blogger for 1 year, and have learn much from that.
    maybe i'll try using wordpress to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    That's why blogger is for beginner, i have using blogger for 1 year, and have learn much from that.
    maybe i'll try using wordpress to learn more.
    true, for getting into the basics of blogging from the very beginning, even i consider blogger more useful than wordpress..but again for pursuing blogging as a good source of income, i prefer wordpress.

Default Re: Blogger Vs WordPress

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    To someon who have a blog, i want to ask, do you prefer to use Blogger or WordPress?
    I think, Blogger is for beginner, you can create blog easily there.
    but for those who expert with blog, WordPress is the one for you, because you will get more feature there.

Anyone have experience with those site? please share your opinion here.
    Alec wordpress is far better than bloggers its because if you SEO optimize your bloggers then the google team will send u a warn message due to change of code and will remove your blog but in wordpress you can do what you want that's why i like Wordpress Than Bloggers.
    Thanks.

aside saying one is better than the other, which blog would you choose for "my very first blog", i'm newbie and never tried any of them
    want to make money with affiliate link but no ads, blog will deal with health and adult contents, the important thing is seo, I used to write articles on websites but google remove them from index and I hope on blog they will not be blacklisted what do you think ?
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well what i know is wordpress has more flexibility than bloggers and it has many plugins available to use where as bloggers not.

Well for me both are same. Both are free and both are helping me to develope site and to writes blogs and also helping me to earn some money from referrals. If you compare it - like customization, Wordpress has some more features then blogger.. but still blogger is also having a good features. Most and many people prefer to use Blogger.

Themes are good for Worldpress as compare to Blogger site..

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Well for me both are same. Both are free and both are helping me to develope site and to writes blogs and also helping me to earn some money from referrals. If you compare it - like customization, Wordpress has some more features then blogger.. but still blogger is also having a good features. Most and many people prefer to use Blogger.

As blogger is related to google so most people know about it how to use first whoever come to online work want to make asite go for blogger but once one uses wordpress he will never go for blogger.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

As blogger is related to google so most people know about it how to use first whoever come to online work want to make asite go for blogger but once one uses wordpress he will never go for blogger.
    Yeah you might be correct but I like Blogger and it is one of the best. I know in Worldpress we have many good features and also the themes and all are good as compare to blogger. I didn't find much difference between both. Both are good for me.. the source for earning money!

In my opinion, choosing Bloger or WordPress is secondary to the content of the blog, which may be a determined factor for the popularity.

Yeah you might be correct but I like Blogger and it is one of the best. I know in Worldpress we have many good features and also the themes and all are good as compare to blogger. I didn't find much difference between both. Both are good for me.. the source for earning money!
    i just like blogger,i once tried wordpress but i forget it.caue i neec proxy to access it so i gave it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ester
    In my opinion, choosing Bloger or WordPress is secondary to the content of the blog, which may be a determined factor for the popularity.
    I am totally agree with you. Contents are very importent then any other tool or the blog features. But if in the blog we have a features like using it we can increase the traffic then I think I would go for that blog service. But in these both nothing is special.. both are quite similar to me.