Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

is there a procedure to follow to transfer our content from blogspot to another one. cause i thought we have just to copy and paste manually to copy it or transfer the content.

I don't have idea about the difference of blogger and wordpress, but for me i am using wordpress for my travel blog and i like the features and that's what my frends recommend to use for my travel biz exposure and its good just now i came to know about bloggers and wordpress difference, but for me il stick to wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    is there a procedure to follow to transfer our content from blogspot to another one. cause i thought we have just to copy and paste manually to copy it or transfer the content.
    how can we cpay and paste the file content at blogspot to the the blank hosting site? it won't works as blogger have their specific features where the new hosting site wont have, i think we must install something in the new hosting site first before it can work.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    how can we cpay and paste the file content at blogspot to the the blank hosting site? it won't works as blogger have their specific features where the new hosting site wont have, i think we must install something in the new hosting site first before it can work.
    I think we can set it on blogger setting.
    That's why I prefer to use wordpress, because it's very easy to setup on our hosting

what is there to install. why not just manually copy and paste the content. isn't that possible. though it may be a very hard task.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

what is there to install. why not just manually copy and paste the content. isn't that possible. though it may be a very hard task.
    if there are lots articles on the blog then it would a huge labor to copy it one by one. install will let the work easier..
    i'd like to install instead of copy..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    if there are lots articles on the blog then it would a huge labor to copy it one by one. install will let the work easier..
    i'd like to install instead of copy..
    yeah i never thought of it. cause my blog has only few contnt and so that is why i prfer to copy and paste. and i know that blog can have unlimited content and so those who have lots of content will benefit with install.

how do you install then.

Both offer very good features. Anyway in terms of number of facilities Wordpress is better. But Blogger is better if you want to get listed in Google soon.

I think Wordpress is more better than just Blogger. Why? On Wordpress I can do everything, edit all, add all etc. That's better for me and easier way to add domain to blog etc.

if u want to customize everything in your way than wordpress it the best but if u would like to just copy and paste things than blogger is best....

Try Wordpress as it gives a more professional look to your site . I know it a little hard to customize but you can find a lot of helpful articles on wordpress help.

blooooooger is betteeeeeeeeeeeer thaaaaaaaaan wordpreeeeeeeeeeeees

I used to use blogger but I have since moved to Wordpress Blog because I wanted to host my blog on my own domain and wordpress is perfect for someone who doesn't know how to do HTML!

Well according to me wordpress is much search engine friendly apart from blogger as you will find the blogs of wordpress to gain ranks along with being able to attract traffic much more than as a part of blogger.

i like blogspot because it is very simple

Blogger - For those who are just starting out or newbies that like to taste what is blogging is all about.
    Wordpress - Recommended for serious blogger that want to buid a brand on internet.

i like wordpress.....