Default Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

I get a problem today when i tried to access my e-gold account , its requesting me to enter the pin code although i remove that option from my account then i can't access my account so do you get something like that too ??

never meet this kind of problem, and I think the pin-code is
    One of the security procedur that e-gold use every time you try to access to your account, I do not know why you have disabled this option?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

You can try clearing your cookies and cache.
    Or maybe you should try contacting egold customer support to ask them why you can't access your egold.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You can try clearing your cookies and cache.
    Or maybe you should try contacting egold customer support to ask them why you can't access your egold.

i tried doing that but nothing new happens except that i have to type my account number everytime i join ..

no i didn't face this problem but why you do that in the first place don't remove the pin code options it is important for you to get more security
    since my E-gold get hacked i use this service all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    no i didn't face this problem but why you do that in the first place don't remove the pin code options it is important for you to get more security
    since my E-gold get hacked i use this service all the time..
    maybe it helps but its hard to open your mail for the code each time you try accessing your account

E-gold always ask for PIN code when an account registered there accessed by a computer via IP that is different from the IP when that account was registered. I think it's a neat feature from e-gold so that if your e-gold account was accessed by other people they will get difficulty to get the PIN code from your email (unless your email address is already hacked).

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    E-gold always ask for PIN code when an account registered there accessed by a computer via IP that is different from the IP when that account was registered. I think it's a neat feature from e-gold so that if your e-gold account was accessed by other people they will get difficulty to get the PIN code from your email (unless your email address is already hacked).
    yes , but the problem if the mail is hacked so nothing can be done whether if i stop the pin code option or not .

Default Re: Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I get a problem today when i tried to access my e-gold account , its requesting me to enter the pin code although i remove that option from my account then i can't access my account so do you get something like that too ??
    o, yes..most of the time i face the same problem. I can't check my e-gold account anytime. That is the main cause that I did not like e-gold. I love to use paypal.

I also get that same problem everytime I login. Everytime I login it says: pin code has send to your egold mail address. We identified a change in your IP address. I really hate it as i always have to go to my mail to get the pin. I also prefer alertpay and paypal, much simplier and less fees

Quote Originally Posted by natalike
    I also get that same problem everytime I login. Everytime I login it says: pin code has send to your egold mail address. We identified a change in your IP address. I really hate it as i always have to go to my mail to get the pin. I also prefer alertpay and paypal, much simplier and less fees
    you can disable that option from your account .
    and then you will access your egold account without any codes .

Default Re: Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I have not encountered such a situation as you, I enter the PIN code, if correct, will enter the account.

what are you replying to old threads ?
    now i don't think that there is anyone who use e-gold