Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can you edit your LibertyReserve account ??

I logged into my LR account in order to edit my e-mail to a newer e-mail but i didn't find any option for that modification , so can anyone tell me how to edit my registered email there ?

i guess you can change some stuff like the password and the name..
    but you can't change the e-mail address i tried before but i couldn't change it!

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    i guess you can change some stuff like the password and the name..
    but you can't change the e-mail address i tried before but i couldn't change it!
    yes everythings can be edited except the registered mail so what can be the most suitable solution in this case ?

if you really want to change your email. i will say that you hvea close your account. then make another one with another email of your choice. of course you have to withdraw your money first before you close it.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    if you really want to change your email. i will say that you hvea close your account. then make another one with another email of your choice. of course you have to withdraw your money first before you close it.
    i see its impossible to close the account there .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    well is that true. cause in paypal it is easy to close account and then open another one. so in LR iit is different.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    well is that true. cause in paypal it is easy to close account and then open another one. so in LR iit is different.
    yes , and then you have to make a new account at each time you would like to edit your email ..

well every site has a provision for this and they should otherwise its impossible to survive. LR should be having such facility to do so.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    well every site has a provision for this and they should otherwise its impossible to survive. LR should be having such facility to do so.
    yes , i hope that LR make it easy in future to edit our account details .

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so you have to make new account for changing emails .
    well i wonder why you need to change email.anyway it would be good if we could edit it as well.

it would be better if they make it easy for us to edit our account information .
    do anyone tried their support system ?

I think you should approach their support team and give them a geniune reason to change your e-mail. Maybe they can help you out with this issue.

i have not yet used LR but now i am interested in using this service but i don't know how to transfer the funds from the LR account to our bank account.please help me out in this.what is the minimum amount to transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i have not yet used LR but now i am interested in using this service but i don't know how to transfer the funds from the LR account to our bank account.please help me out in this.what is the minimum amount to transfer?
    Well I don't know that actually we can transfer or not, so I think you should always convert to PP first...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    The only way to get money from LR account, is to first convert it to paypal, and then withdraw it to bank.
    LR don't have any facility to directly transfer it to our bank like paypal or alertpay.

nearly all the info you can edit except the email address.but i want to change my email address into gmail.it is yahoo now.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    nearly all the info you can edit except the email address.but i want to change my email address into gmail.it is yahoo now.
    That's really not good about LR. We may sometimes forget our email address password, or else we may delete our email address for some reason, and at that time we must need to edit our email address in our account. LR must provide this simple feature when all other processors are providing.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. we are supposed to keep the LR log in information and realated email address and password good also write down on paper and have 2 back up of this record at least. in case we lose one. we still have one .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. we are supposed to keep the LR log in information and realated email address and password good also write down on paper and have 2 back up of this record at least. in case we lose one. we still have one .
    Well i have good experience of LR one time i forgot my password and i don't remember my secrete question so i had contacted to Support team but i have not got satisfied answer from them so i recover my password while working on net after 15 days.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Well i have good experience of LR one time i forgot my password and i don't remember my secrete question so i had contacted to Support team but i have not got satisfied answer from them so i recover my password while working on net after 15 days.
    Did you get he password right after 15 days or the LR team issued you a new password after few days ?
    I am suprised to know that the support team of LR is not so good.