Default Cant we sell a readymade website with adsense earnings?

The other day i saw in a auction a website with adsense earnings for sale of $450 and the current bid was $250. The revenue generated by the site was just $1.30 per day yet someone placed a bid of $250. So this inspired me to explore the possibility of selling a readymade website with googleadsense. Now my question is cant we design a website and sell it in some auction site? Is my idea worthwhile?

where did you see it. i don't know if it is legal with google. or if they allow those thiings. seems like against the TOS of google. never will i do that.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Be careful with that, once your adsense is sold, i think you can't register again in adsense program, because you can't have two account there.
    if google find out, your IP will be blocked

Are u people sure? I doubt you cud be wrong?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Are u people sure? I doubt you cud be wrong?
    well he is right..you cant have two accounts in adsense otherwise your account is blocked no matter how hard you try adsense willl be closed for you then forever.so you could lose a good chance to earn money

Well not sure of my answer but it may be possible...

They will be providing you a website in which the bidder who buys would just need to install codes...I think they will also provide you with installed codes once you buy that website.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Yes nick even i too thought of the same otherwise how is that many people are selling websites and always mention that the major source of revenue is thru adsense in their description. None wud have bought those sites if google had banned then. As you said the buyer install codes and take charge of the site and continues to earn with adsense.

No dear, it is not against google TOS to list how much you are earning daily with adsense. You just can not display "how" you earned that..like through which channels or through which way..though google search, adsense for search or adsense for content. Only this is prohibited..you can even show your google checks..but again just the amount and not the details of how you earned that. I have sold my very first marketing site for $$$ and I have also mentioned the adsense earnings. Buyers always inquire that, as they want to know the revenue generation possibilities through your site.

You should always wait for few months before listing your site for auction as brand new sites do not get much bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    No dear, it is not against google TOS to list how much you are earning daily with adsense. You just can not display "how" you earned that..like through which channels or through which way..though google search, adsense for search or adsense for content. Only this is prohibited..you can even show your google checks..but again just the amount and not the details of how you earned that. I have sold my very first marketing site for $$$ and I have also mentioned the adsense earnings. Buyers always inquire that, as they want to know the revenue generation possibilities through your site.

You should always wait for few months before listing your site for auction as brand new sites do not get much bidders.
    That means that you have before selling your site you have your google adsense generated codes and after selling what you did ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hi,
    many people do that i know. but how do we judge the authenticity of the site please tell me???

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

That means that you have before selling your site you have your google adsense generated codes and after selling what you did ??
    Hi yogesh, we need to show the buyer that where we are using adsense and how we are using it. When I sell my sites, buyers replace my ad codes with theirs..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp

Hi yogesh, we need to show the buyer that where we are using adsense and how we are using it. When I sell my sites, buyers replace my ad codes with theirs..
    okie that means that we have to show our earning stats of that blog and what all we need to sell ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

okie that means that we have to show our earning stats of that blog and what all we need to sell ??
    I want to know where is that stats ?
    i have a free website so where ca i get that stats for earning ?

this really seems very interesting. very new thing to me yet.
    please tell me what should we do next after joining this site

yes, you need to show the earnings of your blog or you can mention that too. Buyers are always smart to know your average earnings through many ways..so, just never exaggerate. they only want to know the possibilities of earning after purchasing your site or blog and not how much you have earned as they will not be getting that.

You also need to show your site's traffic stats and unique hits every month.