Default I am here little bit confused - with 2 paypal account

I have 2 paypal account. My 1st account is with my real name and othere i creat with my nick name.

Now my question is - when i want to withdraw/transfer my money, that time may I use only one bank account for 2 paypal id or not.

May I add one bank account no. with 2 paypal account. I am here little bit confused

So, can u pls tell me may i add it or not? Waiting for ur reply and thanks in advence. :wink:

you can only use one paypal account,so do not use two accounts in a time.if you are discovered by paypal you may get punished. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    you can only use one paypal account,so do not use two accounts in a time.if you are discovered by paypal you may get punished. :twisted:
    yes he can actually uses two paypal account. one personal and the other one either the premier or the business.

but he can't use the same credit card on two paypal account. he must provide two different card to verify his account and to receive his money. and then he may of course he should use the same name but he should not use the same email address. he shoudl make it different two.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes he can actually uses two paypal account. one personal and the other one either the premier or the business.

but he can't use the same credit card on two paypal account. he must provide two different card to verify his account and to receive his money. and then he may of course he should use the same name but he should not use the same email address. he shoudl make it different two.
    In e-gold i know very well that - they only provied that one person, one computer and only one account. But I can't find any rull that paypal said that - u can't creat more then one account.

If there is any rull about that think then pls provide me the link. I want to read it and check it my self. Waiting for urs reply.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

In e-gold i know very well that - they only provied that one person, one computer and only one account. But I can't find any rull that paypal said that - u can't creat more then one account.

If there is any rull about that think then pls provide me the link. I want to read it and check it my self. Waiting for urs reply.
    well i dont have the link but i have read that you can create 2 accounts 1 permium or business and 1 personal but you need two different bank accounts to verify

Default Re: I am here little bit confused - with 2 paypal account

I have 2 paypal account. My 1st account is with my real name and othere i creat with my nick name.

Now my question is - when i want to withdraw/transfer my money, that time may I use only one bank account for 2 paypal id or not.

May I add one bank account no. with 2 paypal account. I am here little bit confused

So, can u pls tell me may i add it or not? Waiting for ur reply and thanks in advence. :wink:
    there is no one can have more than 1 personal account in one computer or IP address .
    if you log in your two accout in one IP address, you might got blocked of you paypal account .
    so never try to add the same bank account in the two paypal account.

for paypal, I know that if you want to have two, it is necessary that one of them is not the same as the first, but for e-gold, lol, I know several who have 4 not just one account, and on the same PC

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126

there is no one can have more than 1 personal account in one computer or IP address .
    if you log in your two accout in one IP address, you might got blocked of you paypal account .
    yes that is true. we can create to accounts but not on the same computer. well if you close first account and create another paypal account, can we still the same computer now.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes that is true. we can create to accounts but not on the same computer. well if you close first account and create another paypal account, can we still the same computer now.
    well why would you wanna open a new account anyway.it will still offer the same features .if oyu want another account just make the old account a premier one and open a new personal account

well if paypal comes to know you have created 2 accounts of same type then they will ban you.
    You can add same bank account if it is your paypal different account types.

Quote Originally Posted by poor

well why would you wanna open a new account anyway.it will still offer the same features .if oyu want another account just make the old account a premier one and open a new personal account
    i haev a premier alreayd. i want a personal one cause it does not have fees in receiving money. well i have only one debit card so i can't use that again on another personal account.

well i can't downgrade from premier to personal cause i upgraded it before from personal to premier. and i can't change my account more than once.

well anyways, i have to close it first so that i can use again the debit card to verify another account. is that allowed.