Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So, what are the requirements before they accept a blog? What if the page rank is 0, can I still submit my blog to those sites?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Hi, Bloggers, you can make money

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Bloggers, you can make money by joining smorty.com, sponsored reviews.com and linkworth.com. All you have do is install the widgets once you join. In the case of smorty, for every post tyou write, you get 6 dollars.In the case of sponsored reviews, it varies. Linkworth works just fine. But dont join payperpost.com. It reduces your google pagerank.Google adsense is also an excellent way to make bucks but works terrific if your is related to web2.0 or other tech stuff.

Hop it will help u all.
    It is not that easy task to earn from these sites you will have to show your expertise in writing and your blogs should be high PR to get approval.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Bloggers, you can make money by joining smorty.com, sponsored reviews.com and linkworth.com. All you have do is install the widgets once you join. In the case of smorty, for every post tyou write, you get 6 dollars.In the case of sponsored reviews, it varies. Linkworth works just fine. But dont join payperpost.com. It reduces your google pagerank.Google adsense is also an excellent way to make bucks but works terrific if your is related to web2.0 or other tech stuff.

Hop it will help u all.
    It is not that easy task to earn from these sites you will have to show your expertise in writing and your blogs should be high PR to get approval.
    that's a basic rule to join some affiliate program for blog.
    anyway, no need high PR,they just need many visitors.

i also think traffic is the most important thing.
    because others know how is the traffic about it and think if it is worth to advertise in such kind of blog.

Hop it will help u all.
    yeah I am one of the member of sponsore review.com but for it it is difficult to earn money there. Actually as per my understanding you can earn money by selling your blogs but then again you will have to write very original blog with some months old and also it should be listed in google search engine.

Another way is - referring people.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger

Hop it will help u all.
    yeah I am one of the member of sponsore review.com but for it it is difficult to earn money there. Actually as per my understanding you can earn money by selling your blogs but then again you will have to write very original blog with some months old and also it should be listed in google search engine.

Another way is - referring people.
    tiger you are absolutely right its too hard to earn money from the site they have many rules and if you made any spelling mistake then also they will reject your review, its too hard to earn from their site.
    Thanks.

they have many rules and if you made any spelling mistake then also they will reject your review, its too hard to earn from their site.
    i think even some writters can also make mistake with their spelling things.so i think is is unreasonable to reject their members,and they can edit it if there are a few mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    they have many rules and if you made any spelling mistake then also they will reject your review, its too hard to earn from their site.
    i think even some writters can also make mistake with their spelling things.so i think is is unreasonable to reject their members,and they can edit it if there are a few mistakes.
    yeah In all those sites even if you make mistake and once your blogs is rejected by them then after that you cannot resubmit again. This is not something like AC or Bukisa do..

Even on those sites it is easy but as rates are very high on all those blog selling site so they are really very stricts about the rules and policies.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    yeah In all those sites even if you make mistake and once your blogs is rejected by them then after that you cannot resubmit again. This is not something like AC or Bukisa do..

Even on those sites it is easy but as rates are very high on all those blog selling site so they are really very stricts about the rules and policies.
    I think you are absolutely right they don't like any mistake if u did any mistake they will simply delete your review and will tell that your review has been deleted due to poor English and spelling mistakes.
    Thanks.

better not to join such kind of site.
    i think there are some sites pay for writting so if you are a writer,try to find some good site in google or inquire from you friends.

hi
    thank for your sharing.

You can make money blogging, well I guess its not blogging, but its a article site called Squidoo and they pay for the ads and amazon products you put on your site. Its a decent way to make money online working from home if you find something that sells easy.

Nice info I will try it

Wow, its an amazing information.

I make money from blogging

The website you have provided is down.

Post Thanks

Thank you so much For this tip

Default Hi Bloggers you can make money

scott mcconnachie wrote:can you make money/living from courier works?

Default Hi Bloggers you can make money

scott mcconnachie wrote:can you make money/living from courier works?

Default Отзыв Остров &

Зачет! Благодарствую за позитив! Повезло же вам Мы выбрали неправильного туристического оператора Ну ничего, в следующий раз выберем другого агентства И больше никогда не будем связываться с samuidays ru - полный отстой
    vse-pro-vseh info/postcompanies/426