Default $200 welcome bonus from NovaFxTrading

$200 welcome bonus from NovaFxTrading

• The condition of the promotion is to complete at least 20 lots within a period of 30 days.

• If the customer has completed the 20 lots and received a profit, he needs to deposit its own funds into the account equal to the amount he wants to claim (for example, if the profit is $1000 and the customer wants to claim only $500 from it, he needs to deposit $500 into the account)

• The customer then needs to trade the amount of lots equal his deposit divided by 10 (for example, if the deposit was $500, needs to trade 50 lots). There is no time limit on completion of this requirement.

• Once this trading requirement is completed, the customer can withdraw all funds from the account without any restrictions.

http://novafxtrading.com/welcome-bonus

About Nova FX Trading: Nova FX Trading offers innovative approach to trading. From opening of the account until withdrawal of funds, most of the transactions are automated. Trading conditions are one of the best offered on the market today with many flexible trading options and promotional offers to choose from. If you are looking to give your trading a new edge, look no further – try Nova FX Trading.

I haven’t used it but frankly speaking, I am not really interested in this much at all. I believe it will be a completely losing trail with such requirements, I mean one needs to have serious skills in order to work it out. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I prefer using demo contest like cTrader, it’s super cool with having 400 dollars prizes while there is no restrictions, so we can participate on there regularly without any problem at all.

I used this bonus by Nova FX, but wasn’t too happy with it because of the conditions and hardly managed any major profits through it, so I won’t really waste time with such stuff which has no gain, but only waste time and makes us drop down on confidence.

It’s so important that we go with broker that has reputation instead of just freebies which got no use. I go with OctaFX broker since they are one of the finest brokerage houses in the world and offer plenty of benefits which help in performance big time. I use ECN account where one can start with just 5 dollars and yet get all the luxurious offers and benefits, so that’s why I am able to work nicely and always lead up to performing very well.

NovaFx has turned into a scam broker. Those who invested real hard earned money lost all. Such high bonuses that too welcome no deposit bonus are a strict no-no. There is no need to get tempted to get this. The trading conditions to use this bonus would be very tough and if you make any profits and want to withdraw that, then you would be asked to deposit your own money equivalent to profit to withdraw it! Come to think of it. Stay away from such shady brokers.