Default E-Commerce Affiliate Programs

An autoresponder service for online business users. Their affiliates program pays a 20% commission for your sales, and 10% for sales of sub-affiliates. 2-Tier

http://www.aweber.com/

hey, thanks for the information and the link of the website, but i will check out this time and then i will decide that do i want to do work with it. thanks once again

Default Re: E-Commerce Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    An autoresponder service for online business users. Their affiliates program pays a 20% commission for your sales, and 10% for sales of sub-affiliates. 2-Tier

http://www.aweber.com/
    Can we create mailing letters using this program...I feel mailing letters are the best marketing trend being used by all marketers nowadays..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

yes jagan you can create mailing lists and in fact aweber was designed for mailing lists responses only..its the most successful and highly used autoresponder all over.. :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    yes jagan you can create mailing lists and in fact aweber was designed for mailing lists responses only..its the most successful and highly used autoresponder all over.. :idea:
    hey byyp,
    but what is the use of this auto responder. I have never heard about this one in any of the earning sites list.

hello friend i am anew in e commerce how can u tell me how Affiliate for this site work and thank u for this site

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey byyp,
    but what is the use of this auto responder. I have never heard about this one in any of the earning sites list.
    Vimstar,
    From my understanding auto-responders are those which are used for sending an immediate reply mail automatically to the persons who send mails to you when your not logged in.... You can set what message needs to be sent to the recipients.. Let me know if you have any other questions???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by el3zab
    hello friend i am anew in e commerce how can u tell me how Affiliate for this site work and thank u for this site
    As far as i know there is no affiliate or referal program for this forum.. The admin has not offered the affiliate program as there is a lot of chance of scamming by creating duplicate referals and so on.....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey byyp,
    Vimstar,
    From my understanding auto-responders are those which are used for sending an immediate reply mail automatically to the persons who send mails to you when your not logged in.... You can set what message needs to be sent to the recipients.. Let me know if you have any other questions???
    thanks for your reply real deal.
    But is there any way we can earn money from these auto responders?

this site gives you interest for your sales?
    so what will you buy and how?

yes that is really cool to have that feature of auto responder. but i don't have that in my blog. can we used that in our blog.