Default Reliable Low-cost hosting?

Need lowcost web hosting for my latest php+mysql project.
    For me offers from QHoster.com look attractive.
    What is your opinion? Are they good guys? Can I trust them?

Sorry i don't know anything about that company. But i would alternatively suggest this site XnYnZ.com . It is the one of the good and reliable company. Here you can get the web hosting plan at cheap rate. They are providing good customer support and quality service.

I'd draw your attention to hosting services from 4goodhosting.com.
    Servers are stable and prices are low.
    Their tech staff is active for 24 hours and their plans are resourceful.

I believe you need to do a research on them with the help of review websites

I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, QHoster.com is my favorite.
    They accept lots of payments including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
    I am totally impressed with these guys.

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

Typically, and at the very minimum, it should allow you to do things like add, delete, and manage your email addresses, and change passwords for your account. I would not go for a host where I have to go through their technical support each time I want to change a password or add/delete an email account.

So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
    I can't ask for more.

I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

I have no idea about them sorry. You must try 4Goodhosting. This company has taken the hassle of setting up a fast and reliable hosting out of the way. Their pricing is so reasonable and you will get what you pay for. They have excellent customer service. They always helped me anytime when I need their assistance and I always receive prompt replies.

QHoster.com is trustworthy and they are worth trying.
    Servers are solid and prices are competitive and they offer over 90 methods of payment.

Go ahead and give QHoster.com a try. Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
    The site is always up. pricing is cheap.

I k now Leapwebhosting.com and QHoster.com are reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Their plans are full of usefukl resources, uptime is high and their trech staff is online around the clock.

QHoster.com is a trustworthy host whose service is widely used.
    They offer over 90 methods of payment and their supoprt is active and responsive.

As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled. QHoster.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.

Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!