Default u2upay.com - EFT / ACH payment to your account

I come across a website that enable us to get paid using EFT/ACH in u2upay.com to be used as a method of google adsense, JC, or Y! publisher. Member will get a prepaid ATM Mastercard when they reach 35$ on their account.

U2UPAY enables efficient electronic payments. You can:
    Receive Google Adsense payments. Receive Your Google Adsense payments via EFT (Electonic Funds Transfer) no matter where you live.
    Receive Pay per Click Payments (PPC Payments) via EFT or ACH
    Receive Yahoo! Publisher Payments via EFT or ACH
    Receive Affiliate Program Payments (Receive Commission Junction payments, via EFT or ACH
    Receive Payments for referral programs via EFT or ACH

Use U2UPAY to receive EFT Payments from Google Adsense, receive payments from Commission Junction, receive payments from Yahoo! Publisher.
    U2UPAY helps publishers, website owners, and webmasters receive EFT Payments, Electronic Funds Transfer Payments and ACH payments.
    Google Adsense, Commission Junction and Yahoo! Publisher can easily send you electronic commission payments via EFT or ACH. Each U2UPAY card comes with a ABA routing number and bank account number.
    Publishers and webmasters can receive commission payments and affiliate payments quickly using Electronic Funds Transfer, EFT or ACH.
    U2UPAY is not affiliated with Commission Junction, Google Adsense, Yahoo! Publisher or any other advertising or affiliate network.The U2UPAY Prepaid card is issued by an affiliate of RBS pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Terms and conditions apply.
    Please see cardholder agreement for details.

Default Re: u2upay.com - EFT / ACH payment to your account

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    I come across a website that enable us to get paid using EFT/ACH in u2upay.com to be used as a method of google adsense, JC, or Y! publisher. Member will get a prepaid ATM Mastercard when they reach 35$ on their account.

Receive Google Adsense payments. Receive Your Google Adsense payments via EFT (Electonic Funds Transfer) no matter where you live.
    Receive Affiliate Program Payments (Receive Commission Junction payments, via EFT or ACH

Use U2UPAY to receive EFT Payments from Google Adsense, receive payments from Commission Junction, receive payments from Yahoo! Publisher.
    U2UPAY helps publishers, website owners, and webmasters receive EFT Payments, Electronic Funds Transfer Payments and ACH payments.
    Google Adsense, Commission Junction and Yahoo! Publisher can easily send you electronic commission payments via EFT or ACH. Each U2UPAY card comes with a ABA routing number and bank account number.
    Publishers and webmasters can receive commission payments and affiliate payments quickly using Electronic Funds Transfer, EFT or ACH.
    U2UPAY is not affiliated with Commission Junction, Google Adsense, Yahoo! Publisher or any other advertising or affiliate network.The U2UPAY Prepaid card is issued by an affiliate of RBS pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Terms and conditions apply.
    So this is a new mode of online payment system..But i think it has not reached many members.... Lets see whether this one is legitimate one..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

okay this is what the program says but i hope you provide us with a detailed information about your experience in that type of earning

yep. thanks for the information but have everything against what its right to use (finally a register their service) or do something else to get their card

This is a virtual US bank account so you can withdraw your earning from adsense/CJ in short time (in days compared to cheque that requires a month) using EFT to your virtual account. This is a new site and I just recently joined so I don't have many experience in this.

This is a virtual US bank account so you can withdraw your earning from adsense/CJ in short time (in days compared to cheque that requires a month) using EFT to your virtual account. This is a new site and I just recently joined so I don't have many experience in this.
    So is this open for international members !!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well, yes Nick, this site opens for international members. All people worldwide are welcomed to use their service.

Default Re: u2upay.com - EFT / ACH payment to your account

Thanks for this nice informations dear. Keep it up ur good work. Do u try it or use it ? Then pls share ur experence with us.

that was really useful information you gave me.
    thanks for letting us know.