Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do anyone know about Minvestment !!!

i see that Minvestment isn't working until one week or more so do anyone have experience about that program?
    do anyone know if its down forever and become a scam or this is just for maintainance and so on ...

Yes..in fact i wanted to invest a few $$ there but luckily i didn't. Of course cant say the site may be back as its a highly reputed hyip and its in business since 2000. Even i'm too worried about its disapperance. Hope it will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Yes..in fact i wanted to invest a few $$ there but luckily i didn't. Of course cant say the site may be back as its a highly reputed hyip and its in business since 2000. Even i'm too worried about its disapperance. Hope it will be back soon.
    Have you invested any money in that program shishir???? What is your experience about online HYIP's?? Is it better to invest or stay away from them..Please provide your suggestions
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Have you invested any money in that program shishir???? What is your experience about online HYIP's?? Is it better to invest or stay away from them..Please provide your suggestions
    i am who started the thread and said that i invested there while shishir only said that he intend to invest there while he didn't invest anything..

Oh its a investment site....Guys Dont go for it. You will lose your money nothing else.

no really it was avery good paying program but have problems now ..

I thought minvestment is a gud site and so i thought of investing but now that site is also gone. I have invested in many hyips and lost more than $100 so guys plz stay away from all hyips however gud it may be becoz even some of the best paying hyips have disappeared. You cant trust any hyips. I regret for losing so much of money. I wished i had purchased some ref pack in some ptcs using the same money.

I thought minvestment is a gud site and so i thought of investing but now that site is also gone. I have invested in many hyips and lost more than $100 so guys plz stay away from all hyips however gud it may be becoz even some of the best paying hyips have disappeared. You cant trust any hyips. I regret for losing so much of money. I wished i had purchased some ref pack in some ptcs using the same money.
    Quite bad with you and thanks for informing us !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quite bad with you and thanks for informing us !!!
    Not for him only , its for me too as i lost also my invested money there ..

i know lately that there are phone numbers and fax to contact the admin of minvestment , so do anyone know about that ?

There is a simple method of finding out some basic information of every website. And using that method i have found out the phone/fax number of this site.

Tech Email........... deltenholdings@gmail.com
    Tech Phone........... +1.2144531447
    Tech Fax............. +1.8662212407

There is a simple method of finding out some basic information of every website. And using that method i have found out the phone/fax number of this site.

Tech Email........... deltenholdings@gmail.com
    Tech Phone........... +1.2144531447
    Tech Fax............. +1.8662212407
    hey shishir , do you try contacting the admin of minvestment through any of these ways ??

No.. why will i contact them when i have no a/c with them?

do anyone get any newer information about that investment program ??

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i was trying to learn enough money lost by these sites, and all without exception are scam.the proof the oldest between is no longer online + 40profit

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    i was trying to learn enough money lost by these sites, and all without exception are scam.the proof the oldest between is no longer online + 40profit
    but minvestment was very different from any other investment program , it seemed like a real program also it paid 8 years , it was the best

i know lately that there are phone numbers and fax to contact the admin of minvestment , so do anyone know about that ?

i think you are right :P :P

minvestment made me lose my trust in every investment site!
    cause it last for more than year and half or something and i was sure it will not scam us...
    i'm so happy that i didn't have the money then to invest

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    cause it last for more than year and half or something and i was sure it will not scam us...
    lol, to see that when it comes to money we never say no, the day 40profit has disappeared, I had 15$ on their site, and I wanted to not withdraw them, I told myself I will reinvest this earning it will make me 30 $ in two weeks , on Thursday morning:shok: 40profit bye bye and my 15 $ see u,lol

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    I also thought that minvestment is the best investing site in the internet and when also i saw may friends get $13000 cash and the last one was a girl that take $4000 from them so i was sure that its really trustful program but after i invested my money by two days , the site run away ..