Thread: POP UP Ads

Default POP UP Ads

i want to put pop up ads in my blog. where can i apply one so that i will earn from those ads. can any one tell me. cause i think that it is more profitable to haev that. i think this forum has a pop up ads too. i think i have read it before but i have forgotten it now how where to go to haev that.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if you want to put pop-up ads, just find advertiser who use pop-up ads.
    You dont have to edit your HTML code, just put their javascript code in your site like adsense.

Anyone know how to put pop-up ads more simple?

how do we find advertiser for my blog. those pop ads are really cool ads for blog.

what i am asking is advertiser that is willing to pay me to put their codes in my blog so that they will have pop up ads in my blog. i will want to apply for that one. hopefully that i will be able to earn that way.

well then,is pop up ads really effective?
    im not sure if everyone is like me,that my pop-up blocker is always on.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    i am not sure if everyone is like me,that my pop-up blocker is always on.
    I think they are not very acceptable, as few advertising companies support them..moreover, think it for yourself, if you are a visitor of some site having pop-up ads, you will not be visiting that very often, as most of them are forced pop-ups, and can contain spyware or viruses too..

I am not saying they are bad..earning wise, they provide higher revenues, than the usual ad programs. You just need to join only those companies which provide safe pop-ads. then you can maximize your earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    im not sure if everyone is like me,that my pop-up blocker is always on.
    well i really think that they are really profitable in terms of earnings. i really thinkn even though some peopel will use pop up blockers you will still goig to be paid if some one view your webpage though they have this pop up blocker. it does not matter if they have viewed it or not because of those pop blockers.

I didn't know you could until now, thanks everyone for giving valuable information...thanks!

pop up ads are a little difficult but still ask nick about this he has a lot of idea regarding this he has pop up ads in his blog.just pm him.

can i pop up ads in my personal website

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    can i pop up ads in my personal website
    Well obviously you can if the advertising company allows you to do so. It should be against their rules.
    SmartzKool

Default Re: POP UP Ads

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i want to put pop up ads in my blog. where can i apply one so that i will earn from those ads. can any one tell me. cause i think that it is more profitable to haev that. i think this forum has a pop up ads too. i think i have read it before but i have forgotten it now how where to go to haev that.
    you can googled it and find out which popup ad site do you want because there are not only one popup site available but also many more site available for popups.
    Hope You Will Get The Right Site Soon.
    Thanks.

you will find in the google search, if you want to put specific popup add then you need to consult to the respective advertisee then make small change in html script.

thanks for the all those site link.. I will check it out and also try to use them for my site. by the way did u use this ads?