Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alertpay seems to be in these days...

Is it me or more and more PTC sites are opting for Alertpay as their payment gateway?

I wonder what's the issue between PTCs and Paypal...

Its because all the ptc somehow or the other turn out to be scam, so tie up with these ptcs would give a bad reputation to Paypal, So I guess that might be the reason !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Somehow Paypal has started saying no to many PTC sites. So they are turning to Alertpay. However, I still find that many sites are still paying through Paypal but for that you are required to have a verified account. I think that they must have put the similar condition for the site owners also.
    Anyway, it seems that due to paypal's refusal to deal with many ptc, alertpay is now being prefered more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Somehow Paypal has started saying no to many PTC sites. So they are turning to Alertpay. However, I still find that many sites are still paying through Paypal but for that you are required to have a verified account. I think that they must have put the similar condition for the site owners also.
    Anyway, it seems that due to paypal's refusal to deal with many ptc, alertpay is now being prefered more and more.
    Ya eaxctly it was the only option available to them !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

No, not all ptc blocke by paypal, and not all ptc using alertpay now.
    it is up to the admin what payment processors will they use.
    i see LR as their option too.

now that alertpay is favoured by most ptc site,i wonder if it could surpass paypal.

well i think that alertpay will not really going to surpass paypal. cause paypal is really much widely used that ecurrencies.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i think that alertpay will not really going to surpass paypal. cause paypal is really much widely used that ecurrencies.
    well that would be because they are not as old as paypal and need time to expand to other countries .so i guess it would be some years before they add mine country too .till then just pile up alertpay,lol.

alertpay is a really very good bank to deal with
    i have an account there .
    but it will be nice if you succeeded in verifying your account .

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    alertpay is a really very good bank to deal with
    i have an account there .
    but it will be nice if you succeeded in verifying your account .
    yeah verifying is very difficult at alertpay ,many people sent the right documents but still their account not verified.they need to do more work before everyone uses it.

I know someone who got some $$ there but when he tried to spend , they asked him for real documents . everything is sent but they still not responding yet .

Well alertpay has a long way to go. It's new in this industry. Besides most new PTC's are using paypal to issue a payout to their members so I dont think alertpay can gain a upper hand on paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well alertpay has a long way to go. It's new in this industry. Besides most new PTC's are using paypal to issue a payout to their members so I dont think alertpay can gain a upper hand on paypal.
    the opposite is correct .
    now paypal isn't accepted almost at 99 % of ptc sites .
    most ptc now accept to pay through alertpay so its very important to verify your account especially if you are one of the people who get $4500 per month as who i see everyday .
    the bad about some people here is that there is no cooperation .
    i talked so much for more than 1 year here that if we make a group of 40 people then they will be rich soon and i guarantee it .

most ptc now accept to pay through alertpay so its very important to verify your account especially if you are one of the people who get $4500 per month as who i see everyday .
    i talked so much for more than 1 year here that if we make a group of 40 people then they will be rich soon and i guarantee it .
    Well I might disagree on the 99% ptc sites using alertpay. Every new PTC has an option of payment through paypal. And how many genuine shopping sites accept alertpay as their payment processor and how many of them use Paypal ? The answer to this question will say it all.

Well I might disagree on the 99% ptc sites using alertpay. Every new PTC has an option of payment through paypal. And how many genuine shopping sites accept alertpay as their payment processor and how many of them use Paypal ? The answer to this question will say it all.
    it seems that you are still new in this business .
    paypal don't support ptc sites .
    only 1 % of ptc sites pay through it and they will soon change it to AP or EG because paypal can be used for shopping , buying , selling ,... not for PTC .

Yeah I may be new to this business but the stats won't change even if Iam new or old. Well the point is thse sites are using paypal for issuing payouts. You can check any new PTC sites. The only thing where paypal is not used is for buying referral packages. Some sites are even offering premium membership through paypal. And as you know there are many PTC sites opening each day, 1% would be a much much lesser amount to say my friend

Yeah I may be new to this business but the stats won't change even if Iam new or old. Well the point is thse sites are using paypal for issuing payouts. You can check any new PTC sites. The only thing where paypal is not used is for buying referral packages. Some sites are even offering premium membership through paypal. And as you know there are many PTC sites opening each day, 1% would be a much much lesser amount to say my friend
    what you are saying now is too far from the truth .
    you have to check all ptc sites and i bet you that you can never find more than 1 % of them that accept paypal for payments .
    all ptcs accept alertpay then e-gold and less through LR .

you have to check all ptc sites and i bet you that you can never find more than 1 % of them that accept paypal for payments .
    Well I never say anything just for the sake of it and I always check if Iam true before posting. I dont deny they accepting alertpay but they do accept paypal too.

Well I never say anything just for the sake of it and I always check if Iam true before posting. I dont deny they accepting alertpay but they do accept paypal too.
    You don't know much in that field .
    i have more experience than you so i am telling you that some ptc in the past were accepting paypal but paypal ban supporting any ptc .
    as this disobeying the terms of use of paypal .
    so now if you check 20 sites , there will be 19 accepting AP and only 1 accepting PP " illegal "

You don't know much in that field .
    i have more experience than you so i am telling you that some ptc in the past were accepting paypal but paypal ban supporting any ptc .
    as this disobeying the terms of use of paypal .
    so now if you check 20 sites , there will be 19 accepting AP and only 1 accepting PP " illegal "
    Well I don't know why you think that Iam new to this field. Is it just because Iam new to this forum ? I have been using these PTC's for a long time now and I still do PTC's. If you google it you will know the facts. And about the illegal stuff, if you read paypal's terms against PTC's you will notice that paying through paypal is allowed but buying is not allowed.