Default May i use one google adsence account and banner code for 2 b

Hi, Everybody,

you all know that i have a blog http://crystal-cool4eyes.blogspot.com/ where i used google adsense. They give me a code and i placed it in my blog and now my account blance is $4.
    I want to creat one more blog. So, my question is may i use this same code for my new blog? or again rejister in google Adsence.

My question is may i use one google adsence account and banner code for 2 blog? pls reply me and clear my confutions dear.
    I am waiting for ur reply. Hope u reply me fast.
    Thanks you.
    Yours friend,
    Paramita.

Default Re: May i use one google adsence account and banner code for

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hi, Everybody,

you all know that i have a blog http://crystal-cool4eyes.blogspot.com/ where i used google adsense. They give me a code and i placed it in my blog and now my account blance is $4.
    I want to creat one more blog. So, my question is may i use this same code for my new blog? or again rejister in google Adsence.

My question is may i use one google adsence account and banner code for 2 blog? pls reply me and clear my confutions dear.
    Thanks you.
    Yours friend,
    Paramita.
    Ya you can use that code....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

so we can make as many blogs as we want and we put those codes. are we going to be credited with the code there. how can put that other blogs to be part of our adsense account so that we will be credited for those clicks there.

hey i think we can do that.
    what do you mean by banner code?
    why cant you put them both in the same blog?

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    so we can make as many blogs as we want and we put those codes. are we going to be credited with the code there. how can put that other blogs to be part of our adsense account so that we will be credited for those clicks there.
    Indie,
    I would like to make it clear that while applying for adsense alone your ads need to be in one website or blog in which you are applying...After your application gets approved then you can put your ads in any number of websites and blogs and increase your earnings...This is the method by which many persons are earnings more money from adsense... For eg.If they create 50 blogs...Atleast 10 blogs will earn for them and they make a decent amount of money every month from this one..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

of course we can make as many blog with a code or its better to do directly from layout option, its more easy then putting the html code.

this is important to make a good design to the blog but i would like to know how much will you earn from it ?

Default Re: May i use one google adsence account and banner code for

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hi, Everybody,

Thanks you.
    Yours friend,
    Paramita.
    i think u need to read carefully the TOS of google adsense there written that no publisher can have multiple a\c in adsense otherwise they will delete ur a\c.You need to generate code from ur first adsense a\c but not applying a new adsense a\c.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if you don't want to get the detailed report then you can use same code.
    But if you want to get detailed report, just create 1 more code and use "channel" for that

Paramita, you can use one adsense account in as many website/blog as you want. Now which site/blog would generate how much of money, you could not understand it in total adsense earning. According to alec11, you could use channel to make it clear, but I don't know how it is possible.

You can use same PUB code multiple times in multiple blogs but you should not violate their rules.