Thread: RSS feed

Default RSS feed

Hey guys,
    i have seen some of the blog owners ahve put the RSS feed on their blogs.

I dont know what exactly is it used for, can you guys tell me whats the use of putting it there

there are so many tutorials about it on the internet. i am not really familiar with it too. but it is one of my list to learn. after learning about the basics today. i may going to read it tomorrow and hopefully i will be able to learn it fully.

Default Re: RSS feed

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    Hey guys,

I dont know what exactly is it used for, can you guys tell me whats the use of putting it there
    RSS is a way of providing content to the user's browser or desktop in an efficient way. By using RSS feeds, the user can stay updated on the news from Indiatimes and other news sources with very little extra effort.

RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds are normally provided in three ways: headlines only, headlines with excerpts and full text feeds. Indiatimes provides you with the headlines with excerpts version for free. Of the multiple RSS formats that exist today (RSS 0.91, RSS 0.92, RSS 2.0), Indiatimes supports only the 0.91 specification for now.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

good explanation therealdeal.
    and RSS feed is best to mobile phone user, because it wont load many reasource like image or other object.

so do you see that adding rss feed to our blogs is easy ?
    can you do it in your blog ?

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Hey guys,

RSS is a way of providing content to the user's browser or desktop in an efficient way. By using RSS feeds, the user can stay updated on the news from Indiatimes and other news sources with very little extra effort.

RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds are normally provided in three ways: headlines only, headlines with excerpts and full text feeds. Indiatimes provides you with the headlines with excerpts version for free. Of the multiple RSS formats that exist today (RSS 0.91, RSS 0.92, RSS 2.0), Indiatimes supports only the 0.91 specification for now.
    wow, very good informations. Its also important news for all of us. Keep it up ur good work.

I think if your blog deals with latest information or you update it frequently, RSS feeds can be a great resource of keeping your visitors stick to your blog 8)

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hey guys,

well i have added that to my already. blogger.com has that feature and we just have to choose to activate it.

wow, very good informations. Its also important news for all of us. Keep it up ur good work.

Hey guys,

a very great info i must appreciate that.but i want to know that by doing this do we get paid or is this just for providing info.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Hey guys,

a very great info i must appreciate that.but i want to know that by doing this do we get paid or is this just for providing info.

You wont get paid for using RSS feed in your blog...but your blog user will get updated your lastest news or updated information suppose if they subscribe your blog..RSS feed or ATOM is widely used Web2.0 technologies in the web

Hey guys,

it help in driving of traffic to your blog thats why maximum of people using Their rss feed in their site.
    Thanks.