Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 000webhost

I get stucked in creating a free domain in 000webhost, when they ask me to download their software to check the unique of my ip, but the software they provided cannot be run properly on my pc, i have tested many times and still the software still come out some runtime error problem. Now i couldn't proceed to create domain there, due to this stupid ip checking software.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I get stucked in creating a free domain in 000webhost, when they ask me to download their software to check the unique of my ip, but the software they provided cannot be run properly on my pc, i have tested many times and still the software still come out some runtime error problem. Now i couldn't proceed to create domain there, due to this stupid ip checking software.
    I think this is due to your anti virus. Even my avast anti-virus was not allowing the file to run in my PC(considering it's a virus or something) and I was getting an error, but after I uninstalled it(my antivirus), I could run it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think this is due to your anti virus. Even my avast anti-virus was not allowing the file to run in my PC(considering it's a virus or something) and I was getting an error, but after I uninstalled it(my antivirus), I could run it.
    Well, i am having the same problems when downloading the files, my antivirus didn't detected the files as a virus files, but then i also failed to run the programs, but when i try the file in my notebook, only i can get pass the ip check process. It is really inconvenience for their files design in such weird way.

My previous account got deactivated so just now I tried to create a new account from my computer today, but I was getting a message, your application will be reviewed and activated within 24 hours if it's accepted. I wonder why they need to review my sign up information for accepting. Does that mean I can't use it if they reject it?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    My previous account got deactivated so just now I tried to create a new account from my computer today, but I was getting a message, your application will be reviewed and activated within 24 hours if it's accepted. I wonder why they need to review my sign up information for accepting. Does that mean I can't use it if they reject it?
    Yes, i heard they already changes their policy, all the website that hosting with them must get reviewed by them before it can fully uses, those members who hosted the file with them will not work directly in webpages, need to get activated by them first before it work properly.

Well i have not tried their service but these type of error comes when the source exe file gets corrupted so try to download the software again or report to them.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well i have not tried their service but these type of error comes when the source exe file gets corrupted so try to download the software again or report to them.
    I have redownload the software many times already, but everytime when i run it, it is still showing runtime errors, I even try using eddielkk ways that use other pc to test but it is same errors occurs. Now , i just fedup with it, and search for other free hosting site.

I have heard the same complaint that the software makes many problem while using.I like direct programmme for that reason like the site that provide direct domain name registration as needed.

Well, due to many tried of this stupid software always giving me the same run time errors problems, I finally give up to use this site anymore. I better look for a better free hosting site than wasting my time with them.

Well, due to many tried of this stupid software always giving me the same run time errors problems, I finally give up to use this site anymore. I better look for a better free hosting site than wasting my time with them.
    so it is a waste of time to use this one. i have signed up here too before. i have not used it until cause i don't know or have not figured it out how to start using this one.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    so it is a waste of time to use this one. i have signed up here too before. i have not used it until cause i don't know or have not figured it out how to start using this one.
    Indieover, if you have already successfully signup with them, you shouldn't having the same problems as what kiatsiang encountered. He is having problems when during the signup process for downloading a software to trace our unique IP. It will not be an issues for successful sign up member, just only new member.