Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clear blue media

Has anyone tried clear blue media's program? They are offering CPC as well as a fair CPM affiliate program. For CPC I have checked the various reviews about them and they offer 20 cents or so per click and for CPM price ranges between 80 cents to 1.7$ per 1000 valid impressions. Anyone who has tried them?

is this real that you can earn 20 cents per click ?
    what is the minimum payout there ?

i am not sure about that site and i have not seen any payment proof of that site till now.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    is this real that you can earn 20 cents per click ?
    what is the minimum payout there ?
    note that this program is like adsense, not ptc site.
    so you can't click ads on your own.

if this site accept international members?
    i hope yes.

whay dont tell me the link?
    in another topic you told the site blueadvertise
    but i could not open the link
    i think the site does not accept members from international. :shock: [/img]

20 cent per click is high pay per click but in adsense you can get even more than that depending on keywords. If it pays then we can have a try.

Default Re: Clear blue media

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Has anyone tried clear blue media's program? They are offering CPC as well as a fair CPM affiliate program. For CPC I have checked the various reviews about them and they offer 20 cents or so per click and for CPM price ranges between 80 cents to 1.7$ per 1000 valid impressions. Anyone who has tried them?
    can you share a link for blue media with me ? I never heard it before, and I hope I can know more informaiton about it. maybe it is hard to earn in that site, but I really want to see whether I should join it or not.

clear blue media was a good site guys..but now they have discontinued their services..reason being lack of promotion..many people were not aware of them, so were many advertisers.sad..

you can check their site at clearbluemedia.com

and yes, they do accepted international members. I am not sure, if they will be coming again into operation or not. I wish they do so..

wow, that is really good. $0.20 per click is really one big amount. i may have to try it too in my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    wow, that is really good. $0.20 per click is really one big amount. i may have to try it too in my blog.
    Yes, indieover I also agree with u bez $0.20 is high rate for per click. I am now going to their site? But what is the minimum payout there?

well.i dont think that $0.20 per click is much high a rate.
    because sometimes i got even 1$ per click.but it happened only one time to me.and some others like 0.98$,0.88 and so on are very high.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE, BUT I TRY THIS SITE, IF I NEED ANY HELP I WILL POST IN THIS FORUM!

20 cents per click is a great money.how many ads are available per day and what is the minimum payout and does it pay through paypal?
    can anybody please provide me the url of this site so that i too can join in this site..

Dear byyp don't try this site this includes Trojans in their banners and you will mark that its all banner contain only i frames not any valid java scripts.so don't use the site.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Dear byyp don't try this site this includes Trojans in their banners and you will mark that its all banner contain only i frames not any valid java scripts.so don't use the site.
    Thank You.
    Thanks for the uptodate informations.. I will not trying to open this site bez Trojans is very bad for our computers...

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thank You.
    well really thanks for the info as i am searching for a good CPC site.
    It prervented my site getiing blacklisted from the various serch engines.

After reading debasis's post it is clear that why they discontinued their operations. Something was fishy on their site and now we can see they give trojan with their banner.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Those publisher offering more than others means some thing wrong in it like cpm traffic.com it also having so many trojans and they allow ur site's traffic from auto surf sites also.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Those publisher offering more than others means some thing wrong in it like cpm traffic.com it also having so many trojans and they allow ur site's traffic from auto surf sites also.
    Yeah. Traffic exchange sites are good for browsing their ads and also they can spread so many trojans this way. I don't know what is their benefit harming others. :shock:

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Yeah. Traffic exchange sites are good for browsing their ads and also they can spread so many trojans this way. I don't know what is their benefit harming others. :shock:
    Many sites got red danger marked alert by google by adding this type of add they mainly add spyware in i frame and your computer and when any body will access the site will be affected by trojans.