Default Shall we buy bux.to premium package together?

I have earned $10 plus in this forum right now and many of you have earned more or less than that which means if a few members of this site request payout thru paypal we can have more than $59 all put together needed to buy the bux.to premium membership. So if anyone is willing to share their amount and give it to me and help me to buy the premium membership not only i give you the guarantee of returning your entire investment but also a few dollars you will get straight to your paypal every month but only for one year. Anyone interested... plz get in touch with me!!

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Shall we buy bux.to premium package together?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I have earned $10 plus in this forum right now and many of you have earned more or less than that which means if a few members of this site request payout thru paypal we can have more than $59 all put together needed to buy the bux.to premium membership. So if anyone is willing to share their amount and give it to me and help me to buy the premium membership not only i give you the guarantee of returning your entire investment but also a few dollars you will get straight to your paypal every month but only for one year. Anyone interested... plz get in touch with me!!
    Well shishir, before buying any package of bux.to, please reconsider it.
    I do not think that the so called premium membership is going to help you a lot.

well i can donate a dollar. but i don't think that upgrading to premium is a great way to earn on bux.to. you must have active referrals. it is really hard to earn now on bux.to. what ever you have earned in case they have paid you already just keep it

So guys let us make sure that how is earning in bux.to is going under premium members beacause that would greatly effect our earnings. Is there any member here who is premium members there ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

IMHO you should rather invest your money somewhere else and not on PTC sites as they are never promising for future earnings. You can just keep it for future use also..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    IMHO you should rather invest your money somewhere else and not on PTC sites as they are never promising for future earnings. You can just keep it for future use also..
    I think its not a bad idea to invest in premium account in bux.to. YOu will recover it with profits too..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well the first paying site told to me was bux.to but then after earning 50$,i requested for a payout n since then it has been over 8 months me not receiving even a single penny..But ive seen some of this sites' users getting paid by bux.to .Don't know how they got it..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp View Post

ya,i agree with you..........