Default Content to Adsense Blog

Friends,
    I am facing a lot of problem in updating the blog..I am not sure how can i update the blog... I am not sure what content can i update it with.... Where do you usuall get the content is it from books or from other magazines..Please do share your views with me to increase my visitors to my blog..Thanks in advance....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Well i take it from your signature that your blog is about making money online, well you can update with any payment proof you already made or with new programs you are joining, maybe a review of those programs you already joined, how long you make your first payment and many more depending on your creativity & imagination. I believe people will read your blog if you update regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Well i take it from your signature that your blog is about making money online, well you can update with any payment proof you already made or with new programs you are joining, maybe a review of those programs you already joined, how long you make your first payment and many more depending on your creativity & imagination. I believe people will read your blog if you update regularly.
    Akluho thanks for the information.. I will keep on updating my blog with my updates from the programs which i am working now.... Wish to earn more from adsense....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jagan I know you personally upto some levels, best thing for you would be hire some writer or give this task to your friends or relatives who can suitably do this task, then what more remaining is monotizing your blog and that doesn't take much time.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Jagan I know you personally upto some levels, best thing for you would be hire some writer or give this task to your friends or relatives who can suitably do this task, then what more remaining is monotizing your blog and that doesn't take much time.
    Where can i go for writers Nick..,.As all of them require more money to do this work... I hope you are giving this task to your sisters or brothers.. I only have a good hand of experience on this making money online from my family to say... Moreover can you tell me how can i monetize my blog...Any suggestions will help me out??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content