Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by byyp View Post
    You should try including your blog's name in your signatures on the forums where its allowed (if you are a regular forum user)..secondly, you can go for link exchanges with fellow blogs, submit your blog to 10-20 blog directories (free) and also always keep your blog up-to-date with good content, so as to attract regular visitors.. Good luck!
    Thanks for your valuable advice. I want to follow your advices for my blog.

Hello if you want more traffic I really recommend that you start looking into things like guest posting. To guest post you need to find another blog that is in your niche or in a related niche and make sure that the blog also has a a decent following.

When you write content for this guest post you need to make sure that this is going to be some of the best content that you've ever written. First impressions are everything. Your going to be exposing your site to a whole entire new stream of traffic and you need to make sure that your content is interesting enough for them to want to check out our website later on.

Forum is a best place to get lot of traffic.

I think you should do social bookmarking. If you can bookmark your post in 200+ social bookmarking site you will get more than 5000 visitor and definitely you will get sell.

Default Gummi World TV

Gummi World TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMkwy6p8iVY

Mega, Gummy, Bear, Mega Gummy Bear, MegaGummy, MegaGummy Bear, Mega Gummy, funny, toys, toys for kids, cars, cartoon, funny videos, nursery rhymes, baby songs nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes for children, kids songs, rhymes, funny video, good habits, kids rhymes, baby songs, children rhymes, kids, gummy bear finger family, gummy bear crash, gummy bear laugh, for kids, mega gummy bear music, gummy, gummy bear finger, mega bear, gummi
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaj...daZOdpjOfIZfGQ

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Chase Ryder Marshall Rubble Skye Transforms Into ZOMBIE 8 Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VGJ4rCgcg

Social Media optimization for quick traffic and search engine optimization is the best for long term traffic but it takes time to show the results.

Getting A good traffic to your blog is not a rocket science .Applying a few rules can make this task easier.
    1) Write the blog SEO friendly.
    2) Keep peoples interests and current trending topics on priorities.
    3)Be more specific with your thoughts.
    4)Get links from others blogs also.
    5)Use of social media like twitter to promote your blog will definitely help.
    6)Use of Guest Posting will increase your your credibility.
    7)Be imformative and narrative.People are bored of research and all that kind of stuff.

I'd recommend you to find a good programmatic company that meets your needs and create an advertising campaign. So this way you can show your blog for the people that are most likely interested in the topic you're writing about (right ad to the right person principle). This is accomplished by running campaign with well adjusted targeting. My suggestion is Smartyads company. They have a lot of options and very friendly support team.
    Link to their website: https://smartyads.com